FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/5/14 10:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

I'd like to ask for you who believe in prayer to pray for my middle son today. He has court this AM and we're thinking it isn't going to go too well. Also I have my 10 day post surgery ( hernia repair ) check up at my bariatric surgeon's office this afternoon. Now on to the subject this post is about. We ALL have so very many things everyday of our lives to be grateful for. Today I am so grateful for my morning coffee that gets me motivated everyday to get moving. Grateful for my husband, 3 sons and DIL, especially my 22 month old granddaughter who is the LIGHT of my life, my WLS, all the things that I can do since my WLS going on 9 yrs ago. Grateful for all the possibilities that each new day brings to our lives.....better choices in food and exercise. Grateful for Obesity Help and all amazing message boards and the wonderful people on here giving advice daily and wanting to play it forward with others just beginning their journey. Grateful for God in my life, my faith in him and for answered prayers. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and safe weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 247 views