TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/23/14 11:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

You know....life is very short. One of the first things that I saw when I came to Obesity Help this AM is about Dr. Alberto Aceves passing away in a plane crash. SO very sad. I've met him at several OH Conferences in the past and he was a amazing person who dearly cared for his family and his patients. Please keep his family and friends and patients in your thoughts and prayers. Just proves NONE OF US have any guarantees of tomorrow. We should be grateful for everyday that God grants us on this earth and for all the blessings that come our way. I know I personally am. Today I am grateful for life....for today to make better choices than I did yesterday. Grateful for Obesity Help and all the amazing people that I have met on this site and for the lifelong friends who have come from OH. Grateful for my faith in God and for answered prayers....for my family, friends, life, weight loss surgery and my maintenance of weight loss even though I have had a small re-gain compared to my weight loss. Grateful for the chance to share here on OH daily and for being a support group leader for OH. Grateful for the sunshine and the rain that we've been receiving. Grateful for everyone *****ads my post whether you respond or not. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 487 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 447 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 456 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 401 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views