What's on your menu, RNYers?

AnnyBananny
on 6/24/14 10:20 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning OH friends, it's continues to be quiet here - but I find this post to really help keep me accountable, so let's keep it up! 

Thanks for your thoughts on handling stress yesterday. Exercise, reading, knitting, journalling, and generally re-focusing were all mentioned. I've added a pretty new journal to my shopping list.

The weather is humid and gross here in SE PA which will probably mean a lot of people coming into the Library to cool off and enjoy some free entertainment since they won't be outside - so I'm girding my loins for another crazy day LOL.

Time since surgery: 15 weeks

B: Greek yogurt with wheat germ, whole wheat muffin

S: coffee with half and half, Nectar Lemon Tea protein shake

L: Flatout Pizza with turkey pepperoni

S/D: Quest bar, roasted chickpeas, Babybel (I have a final night of ESL tutor training from 6-9 so another weird night of eating), more coffee I'm guessing!

S: SF popsicle, my total addiction right now

TOTALS: Calories 824, Protein 84, Carbs 68 (super high today, oops), Fat 33

Hope everyone has a wonderful day full of positive choices!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

karenp8
on 6/24/14 10:32 pm - Brighton, IL

Hot humid day here in Illinois too,Anny. Lily and I already have our three miles in and when I am done with my coffee I will do 20 minutes of torture with Jillian. I hate that woman but her DVD is helping me tone my arms so I can wear short sleeves and not look too bad. The saggy skin is still there but at least there are muscles under it. I know I probably won't ever be able to afford plastic surgery so I have to do what I can! On track with vitamins and fluids. Here's the eats for today:B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nut mix and 1/2 banana with peanut butter L 1/2 c chicken salad and 1/2 c Greek yogurt S apple with peanut butter D 31/2 oz parmesan encrusted tilapia and 1/2 c green beans S 3/4 c Greek yogurt with nuts. Hope everyone has a great day!

AnnyBananny
on 6/24/14 11:49 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

LOL - I love your love/hate relationship with Jillian! Not that I like you to suffer, but I always giggle when I read your posts on days you're doing the video! Which one do you use?

karenp8
on 6/25/14 12:45 am - Brighton, IL

30 day shred. The strength training is a challenge but I'm getting results in my arms and legs so I guess it's working. I complain about her,but when I finish all the planks and arm exercises I definitely feel strong,and that's what it's all about!

gtrdyfor50
on 6/24/14 10:54 pm
RNY on 10/08/13
Good Morning everyone! woke up this morning .2 away from goal...argh! LOL after many weeks during the last couple of months of no scale movement, I am just happy it is moving! Get these last .2 off and then adjust my goal 10 more pounds down.

B - Premier Protein shake
S - greek yogurt with granola
L - greek yogurt with granola
S - soy nuts
D - tilapia and gr beans
s - almonds, raisins, soy nuts mix

AnnyBananny
on 6/24/14 11:50 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

#1 CONGRATULATIONS on being so close to your BIG goal!

#2 You have a crazy precise scale, geez! Mine only does .5 pound increments, I think I would go CRAZY with more than that!

Finding_Feather
on 6/25/14 12:50 am

how exciting to be so close to your goal!!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/14 12:42 am

It is hot and humid and I am loving it.After the winter we had I will take this.

B:Protein shake and coffee later with skim milk

L:

D:Steak with salad

S:Cheese sticks

Vitamins in water and coffee in the works

I usually do not have protein shakes but i had a hair appointment so I had to eat on the run

AnnyBananny
on 6/25/14 1:46 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Bla, even now that I'm not as heavy I just HATE the humidity. It also might be that I have a cold so it just feels hard to breath!

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/14 6:31 am

I got my hair cut really short so it isn't that bad.But I live near the coast so there is usually a breeze.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views