Muscle milk cookies n creame

Eno
on 7/13/14 11:58 am, edited 7/13/14 12:14 pm - ocala, FL

Is it any good.. Im trying to find one i cant keep protien drinks down and seen this one 

I would like to hear everyone.. What do you drink and like

Ehbeagle
on 7/13/14 12:17 pm - Virginia beach, VA

I found it to be very sweet and did not care for it:-(.

poet_kelly
on 7/13/14 12:21 pm - OH

I haven't tried it.  Plus, everyone really has different tastes, so even if I loved it, you might hate it.

I do like the Oh Yeah! ready to drink cookies n cream protein shakes.

My favorite is Syntrax Nectar cappuccino.  But I also like Syntrax Nectar vanilla bean torte (I make a really yummy root beer float protein shake with that), Syntrax Matrix mint cookie, Chike banana, Chike iced coffee, Celebrate vanilla cake batter ENS, Oh Yeah! banana, a bunch of different things.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Eno
on 7/13/14 12:25 pm - ocala, FL

Thank you Ehbeagle... If its really sweet i wont like it.

And kelly your amazing thank you im going to try to order samples from those places i know no matter what you cant hide the protein taste but if its the minimal taste i will love it!

poet_kelly
on 7/13/14 12:32 pm - OH

I usually add stuff to my protein shakes.  Most I don't like as much if I just use milk and protein powder.  Like, I usually put a little decaf instant coffee crystals (about half a teaspoon) in my Syntrax Nectar cappuccino shakes.  Or I love the root beer float shake I make, with half milk/half diet root beer and Syntrax vanilla bean torte protein powder.  I also like the vanilla bean torte in smoothies, with some  milk, some yogurt and some frozen fruit (I can't taste the protein at all in those).

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Eno
on 7/13/14 12:43 pm - ocala, FL

That root beer float one sounds so good... 

Whats the website if you dont mind me.asking. i have not yet mixed anything in them im going to start i didnt think about doing so. 

poet_kelly
on 7/13/14 12:45 pm - OH

bariatricfoodie.com has a lot of good protein shake recipes.

1javajunkie
on 7/13/14 2:15 pm

I tried samples I didn't like pre-op but post op things/tastes were different. My favorite is also the syntrax cappuccino  as far as flavored goes, but usually use 1/2 scoop of it and 1/2 scoop of Isopure unflavored  protein. I use cold decaf coffee and a ton of ice in the magic bullet. 

When you can use berries I like the Isopure unflavored protein powder, 1/4 cup of frozen berries and 1/4 cup plain non fat Greek yogurt

i don't care for sweet shakes either. Hope you find something you like,

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 315 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?