Keeping Track

alphelps
on 7/15/14 4:36 am

Hello Everyone,

I am getting closer to surgery and I thought before I make one myself, I would ask and see if anyone has made like a sheet that they use to track their daily intake of food, water, exercise and etc.? My doctor says it is best to keep track of everything for reference. Also, I am getting my vitamins together, and wanted to know if their was a set time frame that is best to take them and if you prefer a brand over the other. I will be taking a multivitamin, calcium citrate with vitamin D3, and B12.

Thanks,

Amy P

ecm1109
on 7/15/14 4:51 am

I use the app My Fitness Pal to track daily intake and exercise.

jefferytmc
on 7/15/14 5:17 am

I also use MFP to track food and exercise.

I take my multis and my D3 when I wake up and when I go to sleep.  I take my B12 at bedtime (I was getting too hungry during the day when I was doing it in the morning), and I take my calcium starting when I get to work and then at lunch and then before I head home for the day.

HW: 440.5  RNY 2/18 (Feb - 27, Mar -21, Apr -11, May -15.5, Jun - 12, Jul -14.5, Aug -9, Sept -11, Oct 6.2)

alphelps
on 7/15/14 7:10 am

Thanks so much for the info :)

karenp8
on 7/15/14 7:40 am - Brighton, IL

I'm not too good with technology so I just use a journal and pen. Whatever works I guess!

pamela258
on 7/15/14 10:35 am
with
I used an excel spreadsheet for the first few months and just checked things off as the day went on. After a while it will become second nature. It was my security blanket at first. It was a bit overwhelming at first. Now I use MFP. On the spreadsheet I layed out my day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, vitamins at 9, 12 and 3, grams of protein and water intake.

RNY - 8/12/2013

alphelps
on 7/15/14 10:42 am

Great! Thanks :)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 387 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 212 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?