Daily Debrief, how did it go today?

Louise1974
on 7/15/14 12:54 pm

All this accountability and debriefing is paying off, today was AWESOME!  i am totally happy with all my food choices.  It has been a long time since I have said that.  This maintenance thing is tricky business but I think I am weathering the first storms of it.  YAhoo!!  I have to fall asleep this minute because I plan to get up at three in the morning so that I can hike a MASSIVE mountain tomorrow and be back before my babysitter has to leave.  Can you believe that I think that sounds wonderful?  To get to this peak I will have to go over Algonquin Mt (second highest peak in ny).  I climbed it once before, a month before I had surgery.  It nearly killed me.  I was literally crying for the last mile.  I can't wait to have another go at it tomorrow.  I anticipate less crying :) 

How was your day?

Kimberlyo
on 7/15/14 2:07 pm - CA
RNY on 04/28/14

my day not so well! I was on a high with a compliment (my first) since surgery, then I went and ruined it with going to sushi! I feel horrible! The rice was too much! I had 5 pieces! My bad 

Kimberly O

tdbull
on 7/15/14 3:24 pm - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
Not a good day. Blew it at lunch by eating some nachos with hubby, then finished my night with a bowl of ice cream. Sitting here typing with massive tummy pains. Tomorrow's a new day, right?

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

BiggieSmalls
on 7/16/14 12:50 am

Yesterday was ok- I had too much coffee which really upset my stomach overnight. I also found myself snacking a bit at the end of the night and I have to be careful with not reaching for my kids teddy grams ( those little guys are just soooo yummy) ...

was able to buy a size 14 jeans from ny and co for my weekend trip which is just INSANE if you think about it. That was the highlight of my day. Thanks so much for having this daily thread!

HW: 278 SW: 273  CW: 198 GW: 170 surgery 3/3/14  bypass 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 412 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 4 replies · 15 views