What's on the menu today, RNYers?

AnnyBananny
on 7/14/14 10:15 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning OH! It's another yucky day here in the Mid-Atlantic, hope you're having better weather! In an effort to use up comp time, I'm only working until 1pm today and I can't wait! Over the last two weeks I have allowed my apartment to get soooo messy, really way more messy than any adult human person should LOL so that's high on my agenda (directly after lunch and nap, so not that high really). I'm also hoping to grocery shop and get to water aerobics, but these evening thunder storms have been playing havoc with water classes - might have to settle for the elliptical instead. 

I'm enjoying some Loaded Greek Yogurt as I type, what's on your menu today?

Time since surgery: 18 weeks today

B: Loaded Greek Yogurt - 0% Greek Yogurt, chia seeds, chopped pecans, Fiber One original, Splenda

S: Chike high protein iced coffee (this stuff is soooooo addicting!)

L: Wonton Lasagna

S before Y: 10 almonds, Babybel Light

D: Eggbeaters omelet with turkey sausage crumbles, and a wedge of Laughing Cow Light

S: Nectar protein shake (some days are two shakes kind of days) and a strawberry "ice cream:

TOTALS: Calores 813, Protein 97, Carbs 47, Fat 26

V: on track

W: have to wait my 45 minutes

E: heading to the Y, what I do will remain a mystery!

Hope everyone has a good day!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AnnyBananny
on 7/14/14 10:54 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

I also finally decided to definitely do a new gym challenge - 50 more visits and I'm buying myself the stupidly expensive (for what it is) Gaiam Everything Fits gym bag! Here's my new count down chart!

gtrdyfor50
on 7/14/14 11:00 pm
RNY on 10/08/13
Love the new challenge!

I am on a loaded greek yogurt kick right now to get the scale to move from a multi week "stuck". I hit my first goal and then the scale it went up, ugh... but now it is finally moving down towards my second/final? goal. I am going to do another day with a lot of yogurts and a protein drink for breakfast and then popcorn for a snack later.

W - getting it in
V - on track

AnnyBananny
on 7/15/14 12:57 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good luck!

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/14 11:24 pm

Good morning.Hot and sticky.But way better than the winter we had last year.The summer is flying.

B:Eggs and turkey sausage

L:Grilled chicken and refried beans

S:Yogurt

D:Low carb blueberry pankakes with turkey sausage

Water is going down the hatch 20 oz so far. Vitamins half way there. Exercise I am hoping it is nice later to take a walk. This week we are supposed to have a ton of storms.

Enjoy the day

AnnyBananny
on 7/15/14 12:59 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

The storms are KILLING ME this week 3B, I wi**** would just calm down already!

Finding_Feather
on 7/15/14 1:24 am

Please send the storms out west!! we are desperate for water!!!

karenp8
on 7/14/14 11:29 pm - Brighton, IL

We are having a cool front here in Illinois with a high of 73 or so today. So I brought out a jacket this morning for my walk with Lily! We got our 3.47 miles in and I have already spent my 20 minutes with my bff Jillian. I am feeling strong today so that is good! I am 22.75 months out and at 120.6 today. Also on track with vitamins and fluids as I finish up my coffee. Here's the food:B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and 1/2 banana with peanut butter L last of the Mexican casserole finally S Greek yogurt D 1/2 c ground beef and 1/2 c mixed veggies S Greek yogurt with nuts. Hope everybody has a great day today wherever you are!

AnnyBananny
on 7/15/14 1:00 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

TOTALLY jealous of your cool front, Karen! Even though I'm thinner now and not as miserable in the heat, I'm still miserable, I'm not going to lie. I would totally rather it be freezing and I would wear sweaters!

Louise1974
on 7/15/14 12:09 am

Good morning!  Anny, I love your reward chart!!

Silly ridiculously long day at work today (I do it so I can hike all day on wednesdays so totally worth it!)

B:  chocolate shake

S:  almonds

L:  ricotta veggie bake

S:  almonds and dole whip ice cream

D:  black beans with cheese

No exercise today :( but getting excited about hiking tomorrow. 

Water:  52 oz so far plus the 32 oz shake.  Wow, that is a lot already!!

Goal:  I get home late tonight, 10pm, I will eat dinner at around 8:30 so I really do not need to eat anything when I get home, I think it is just habit that I do that.  So when I get home I will quick pack my hiking pack and head straight up the stairs. 

Have a great day everybody!!  It is supposed to storm here today, I LOVE working in stormy weather!!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 294 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?