TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/14/14 11:53 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Today I am grateful that we got a little rain yesterday and are suppose to get a little bit everyday or almost everyday this week and not only that we have a "cold front" headed our way and it is suppose to be 84* high on thursday not the 101* we had yesterday. LOL We have things everyday of our lives to be grateful for.....I am also grateful for waking up everyday to a day of better choices than the day before. Grateful for family, friends, my WLS, Obesity Help, for all the things I can now do that were only dreams going on 9 yrs. ago. Grateful for my faith in God and for answered prayers. Grateful for support groups that keep us on track and grateful for all the support and encouragement that goes on in these different forums on OH. Grateful for all *****ad and respond to my posts. PLEASE share if you'd like what your grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 453 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 411 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views