Pill Box

basilmk
on 7/27/14 2:59 am - FL
RNY on 01/07/14

I was reloading my two week pill box this morning and couldn't believe the little pile is each compartment.  I had to go to my computer to look up my list to see if I had missed something.  Just the result of going off five meds since surgery.

So glad I had this life saving surgery!

Six months and three weeks = down 100+ pounds!

Marty

RNY 1/7/2014 with Jeffery Lord, Pensacola, FL

selhard
on 7/27/14 4:00 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Reloading your pill box...funny.  I mentioned to my doctor how good it feels to be off all meds.  She said, "what! you are on more meds than ever before!" (referring to vitamin/supplements).    She then said my cholesterol (all time low well under 200, mind you) could be better and ordered me to stop eating red meat.  I said, "are you sure you need to make that kind of order during grilling season?"  She was quick to inform me chicken grills well, too.  I just love my doctor, damn her :)

poet_kelly
on 7/27/14 8:17 am - OH

My pill container is fuller than ever.  Yeah, a lot of it is vitamins, but there is also the turmeric I use for inflammation since I can't take NSAIDS (and it has to be taken daily, it doesn't work if you just take it as needed the way you would NSAIDS), plus the meds for fibromyalgia (diagnosed since my WLS but not related to the WLS).  I wish I had fewer pills to take.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

1javajunkie
on 7/27/14 12:12 pm

Could you tell me how much and when u take your turmeric? I was taking it before surgery(March) but haven't gone back on it yet. Have fibro too thx

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views