tired of liquids!!!!

eseats
on 9/20/14 7:07 am - GA
RNY on 09/16/14

I a m only 5 days post op but is wondering is it too early to start eating condensed soups ex. Cream of mushroom soup,etc. I am totally sick of the broth and jello stage!!!! Somebody please help me out what are some other things I can eat and not to mention I do the  protein powder mixed with water totally gross!!! So today I mixed it six Silk soy milk much better tasting but at this point I just want something different to eat I don't know if it is all in my mind or what, and don't get me wrong my stomach always feel full considering I am sipping water all day(really water with sugar free water packets,lol) but I have been living on this all week. I know I suppose to get in protein but what else can I eat. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!;

##ProudMommyof3!!!!##

eseats
on 9/20/14 7:10 am - GA
RNY on 09/16/14

Typo :WITH not six

Typo: sugar free Hawaiian punch packets not just sugar free water packets

##ProudMommyof3!!!!##

poet_kelly
on 9/20/14 7:22 am - OH

I don't know if it's too early for you to start cream sou*****t.  What does your surgeon's plan say?  If you are able to have protein shakes and soy milk, I am guessing you are on full liquids?  If so, then cream soups should be OK.  They are usually considered a full liquid.  But you need to follow your surgeon's plan.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Nate_the_great
on 9/20/14 7:28 am

I am also 5 days post-op and on the full liquid phase whi*****ludes cream soups. 

eseats
on 9/20/14 7:32 am - GA
RNY on 09/16/14

OK thank yall for your replies but based on the doctors I supposed to be on clear liquids for a week then full liquids awlweek but I told her I was only drinking the water with sugar free Hawaiian punch packets and she wanted me to try to get in the protein powder also so I don't know. I just know I'm tired of drinking the same think lol

##ProudMommyof3!!!!##

poet_kelly
on 9/20/14 8:12 am - OH

If you are on clear liquids, then I suggest clear protein drinks like Cytomax or Isopure.  But if she wants you on clear liquids except protein shakes, then I'd do that.

Call the office Monday morning if you have questions about your plan.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Chilipepper
on 9/20/14 9:12 am

Put the protien in the Hawain punch. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Chilipepper
on 9/20/14 7:59 am

Here is a full liquid idea. 

If you like coconut shrimp. Get Campbell's condensed Cream Of Shrimp. Then get some Blue Diamond almond and coconut milk. ( I love this stuff I stay away from Soy). 

Mix a couple of spoonfuls of the soup with the almond and coconut milk and nuke it. It tastes like coconut shrimp. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 299 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views
Recent Topics