What's on the Menu Today RNY'ers

Dodgergirl27
on 12/22/14 12:57 am, edited 12/22/14 1:03 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and are ready for the holiday week ahead.  Sadly I still have a small amount of shopping to do, but I'm thinking the answer might be that I just get gift cards for those left on my list :)  Thank god for gift cards.  Anyways, I saw that no one had started the post, so I thought I'd jump in!

Time since surgery: 11 Months today

B - 2 string cheeses

L - Chicken salad

D - Leftover pork tenderloin and brussel sprouts

V/W - on track with water, forgot my vitamins at home today

E - Spin class tonight

Have a great day everyone and I hope a great week!

Kathy S.
on 12/22/14 2:35 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Good Morning

B - oatmeal with some dried cranberries

L- grilled chicken and veggies

D - salad with grilled salmon

S - apple with peanut butter

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

phibbmom
on 12/22/14 3:22 am

Good morning!

I had a good weekend and just finished my Christmas shopping this morning.  Then finished my food shopping for Christmas day.  I am feeling pretty good about my progress.

Time since surgery:  2.5 months

B - Light & Fit strawberry cheesecake

L - 2 oz ham & 1 oz swiss cheese (heated) & 1/4 c unsweetened applesauce with cinnamon

D - Turkey breast with low fat mozzarella & marinara sauce

S - unsweetened hot chocolate with vanilla protein powder

v/w: on track

E: treadmill 1 hour

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

Dodgergirl27
on 12/22/14 4:17 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Nice, Christmas and food shopping done!  I'm jealous :)  Why oh why must I be a procrastinator.....

Berryhoosier
on 12/22/14 4:00 am
RNY on 12/17/14

Happy Monday!  Time since surgery: 6 days!

B: scrambled egg

S1: milk with Carnation breakfast essentials (sf)

L: puréed chicken salad and a tiny bit of avocado

S2: sf pudding and ricotta

d: cottage cheese

S3: refried beans with cheese

Dodgergirl27
on 12/22/14 4:19 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Almost a week out!  Hopefully you're already starting to feel better.  I was tired for a couple weeks after surgery and it probably took a month for me to really start noticing the weight loss!  Just stick to plan and you'll do great!  Also, I found this post to be so helpful as you progressed through the various stages.  We're all here to help if you have any questions!

Berryhoosier
on 12/22/14 7:31 am
RNY on 12/17/14

Thanks! I'm feeling pretty good 😃

ashleyyy
on 12/22/14 12:18 pm

Om nom nom ! Your meals sound yummy! Keep it up! Itll get easier over time and the weight will keep on dropping

karenp8
on 12/22/14 7:40 am - Brighton, IL

Posting late today as I had an appointment with my cardiologist in St Louis this morning. Had to have a renal ultrasound done to check the stent in my artery to my left kidney. He gave me a high five for being the same weight this year as last year when I saw him and for my weight loss in general. He said he doesn't need to see me for two years. When the ultrasound tech did the scan,she told me she could clearly see the stent which is rare because I was so tiny. I almost laughed. I guess that's an NSV!? Post op nearly 28 months and weight at 121.2 today. Raining today so no park for Lily and I. I will do four miles on the treadmill here in a minute. Here's the food: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz turkey and cheese with 1/2 c sweet potatoes D egg fu young(1 cup) S Greek yogurt with nuts. Hope everybody has had a good day!

Dodgergirl27
on 12/23/14 12:14 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Glad to hear things went well at your appointment Karen!  That's good news....also an awesome NSV!  I remember when I was having my ultrasounds for pre-op testing the nurse had to push so hard onto my stomach to get any pictures in.  It was so embarasing (and she was kind of rude about it and said she had to push so hard b/c there was so much fat)...so I totally get why that NSV rocks!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 474 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 434 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 433 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 371 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 103 views
Forum Search Error & 404