knew better

carlacc
on 1/30/15 12:56 pm - Walkerton, IN

BOY WAS THAT DUMB!  I bought myself a tin of dove chocolate hearts, planning to eat half one a day.yeah right! I ate all 9! dumb to think I wouldn't dum. even at 6 years out.p after that much sugar.

Live Today, and Dream of Tomorrow

MickeyDee
on 1/30/15 8:01 pm

That'll lurn ya, durn ya!

"Pick yourself up, brush yourself off, start all over again"

STB
on 1/30/15 9:35 pm
RNY on 07/21/14

Funny how we can convince ourselves of things in the moment! Lesson learned and just move on doing what you know you need to do. Give yourself credit for realizing it!

SHARON  

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/30/15 10:22 pm

Yea..we all do stupid things once in a while... At least that cleaned you out ..no?  

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

selhard
on 1/30/15 11:39 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

At 2 years out, I was dumb to think drizzling pure maple syrup over a bowl of old-fashioned oatmeal on a cold, wintery day was okay.  It's a good thing it was minus 20 degrees outside, because all I could do was lay in bed with a high-carb, liquid-sugar drunk.  Let your story help all of us resist reaching for anything in the Valentine isle!

Cathy W.
on 1/31/15 2:16 am

Dumping is the reminder that "don't do that again" LOL.  Been there done that too!

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

carlacc
on 1/31/15 6:52 am - Walkerton, IN

They tasted real good on the way down. not so much on the return trip. was it worth it? not even close!

Live Today, and Dream of Tomorrow

lynnc99
on 1/31/15 9:54 pm

Oh yeah. Those old habits....they're waiting for us. They're right around the next corner. They're patient.

And sometimes they're right inside the tin of chocolates!

Been there, done that!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 424 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 424 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 213 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views