What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 3/22/15 10:15 pm, edited 3/22/15 10:34 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Hello all!  Sorry about Friday.  I was home and with just my tablet, wasn't able to post.    Can I just tell you guys?  I'm exhausted.  LOL  Friday night my husband and I went to see Billy Joel at the Dome.  He was freaking amazing.  Saturday my son had a 'Scouting the Mall' event at Destiny and I was there, on my feet, for almost 10 hours.  I have the worst shin splints because I went for style over comfort and wore boots.  Dumb.  Then yesterday was my son's basketball banquet and that lasted pretty much all afternoon.  I need a nap.  I also need to reign it in this week food-wise.  I realized that a lack of planning and a busy weekend leads to not the greatest food choices on my part.  Although, the Taco Bell spicy chicken crunchwrap I had for lunch on Saturday was pretty tasty!  *ahem*

So, what did you guys do this weekend?  Spill.

Time since surgery:  Just over 8 months

B:  2 coffees and a Friendship Fit to Go 4% cottage cheese.  I like this one better than the 1% so it's worth the extra 50 calories for me.

S:  1.5 oz. beef jerky (Bridgeford Sweet Baby Ray's flavor)

L:  Deli turkey slices wrapped around a cheese stick and a couple of pickles.  I am loving pickles lately.

D:  Barber Farms chicken Florentine and roasted broccoli

TOTALS:  Cals:  798  Protein:  86  Carbs:  28  Fat:  33

Have a great day my friends!

Berryhoosier
on 3/22/15 10:30 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

Good morning!  I had a great weekend!  We had a storytelling festival here, and Friday night I got second place in the contest.  This picture was in the paper yesterday.  I love not hating how I look.  (I'm second from the left). Also, this morning I was 3 pounds away from 1derland!!!!!!  It could happen this week, folks.  Of course, if I hit another stall, it could happen next month, too.  But at least I know it will happen.

B: boiled egg, cheese, blueberries

L: ham, green beans, broccoli cassarole (1 T), small slice cornbread

D: hamburger with cheese (no bun), veggies, 1/2 grapefruit

S: crunchy chickpeas, 100 cal muscle milk, and maybe popcorn

EX: Zumba

Water and vits - started

Have a great day everyone!

AngryViking
on 3/22/15 10:33 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

You look awesome!  And a Storytelling Festival sounds like pretty much the coolest thing ever.  Did you read a story you wrote, or something from another author?  I need to know details!

Berryhoosier
on 3/22/15 10:46 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

I told a mostly true story about an encounter with a tarantula from when I lived in Brazil.  Let's just say only one of us survived and my solution to the problem included an entire bottle of rubbing alcohol and a match.  I guess I briefly lost my mind.  But what can I say?  There was a tarantula in my kitchen...

AngryViking
on 3/22/15 10:51 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

OMG, hahaha!  I wish I could've heard you tell that story.  Congratulations...on both disposing of the spider AND your second place finish!

mamata2
on 3/22/15 10:55 pm

I'm with you!  I totally want to hear that story.  I think a youtube video is in order!

karenp8
on 3/22/15 11:19 pm - Brighton, IL

Berry,that sounds like so much fun! And congratulations in your second place finish!

Bubbles314
on 3/23/15 4:41 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Too funny and scary.  In your kitchen?  Your very brave.

mamata2
on 3/22/15 10:45 pm

Congrats on 2nd place!  That is awesome.  I think storytelling is becoming a lost art.  I'm not very good at it but I love reading aloud to our kids.  Something about spoken word that makes stories so much better!  Also, 1-derland is awesome!

JB1114
on 3/23/15 12:18 am - Grain Valley, MO

You are so attractive.  Congrats on your win!  I like your sweater,

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views