The things you learn...

jejames2005
on 4/25/15 12:23 am - Phoenix, AZ

been on a stall for a month. I have no one to blame but myself. always denied it but I think I am emotionally attached to food. I am finding myself wanting to eat all the wrong things for all the wrong reasons. I am in a bad bout of depression which has me in a cycle of purging. I feel out of control and I know people are going to recommend going to a counselor but at this time I have no insurance. I feel like a failure.

White Dove
on 4/25/15 1:07 am - Warren, OH

Overeaters Anonymous is free.  Therapists will bill on a sliding scale for what you can afford.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

brenda_m
on 4/25/15 1:39 am - Renick, WV

I also have an addiction to food. Luckily Im able to see an addiction counselor. Maybe a clinic nearby might have someone you can talk to. I suffer from depression too and that seems to be when I eat the most. I put my mind that I really want this surgery ( RNY). I went thru this process 2 yrs ago. Had my surgery date and all. I backed out. Ive been diagnosed with spinal stenosis and the surgeon wont do surgery until I lose weight. Ive been in pain with every step I take for 2 yrs now. A bad break up last year thru me into a deep depression for months. I ended up gaining back mostly all the 140lbs I lost. Now Im starting all over again. Pulling myself out of depression is a slow process. I started reading the bible and putting my faith more in God to get me thru this. (I dont mean to sound all religious)Ive been feeling alot better these days and looking forward to going thru with this surgery this time. Cheer up hunny!! Do alot of praying. You can do this!!!

mornings
on 4/25/15 3:23 am - Canada

Don't give up on yourself everyone has lows give yourself a break ,  sit down maybe plan your meals  try to get back on track and stay off the scale until you  do alittle regrouping for yourself ,  just because someone has a set back its not over  ,, you come this far don't give up on yourself you just need to focus and  know  this is sometimes normal  ...  you have lots of support here there is many who will  help you  

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 247 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?