What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 5/22/15 5:36 am, edited 5/22/15 5:37 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Welcome to Photo Friday everyone!  Post 'em if you got 'em!  It's like a ghost town here at work; seems lots of people want to make the long weekend extra long.  My husband and son are both off today, too, so I'm sure he'll call me eleventy billion times for no good reason.  I've never met anyone ever that uses the phone more than him.  It's maddening because I hate talking on the phone.  If I could just text and e-mail for the rest of my life, I would be completely content.

So, I finally hooked up my FitBit last night after having it sit in a drawer for months.  LOL  I don't have a smartphone (see above), and I never got around to just syncing it on my desktop.  Frankly, I found the website not all that helpful in terms of basic info, so I hope I did everything right.  I did remember to wear it today, though, so I'm already feeling smug.    I'm curious what my typical day looks like step-wise.  Who else has one?  Is there anything I should know or try to do with it?  I have the One, because I'm cheap.

Time since surgery:  10+ months

B:  coffee and a L&F Greek banana cream yogurt with 15 gms of Fiber One chocolate cereal mixed in

S:  S'mores Quest bar.  I may split this up and eat half later on...the chocolate based Quest flavors are best for me in small doses.

L:  turkey breast/cream cheese/pickle roll ups (I'm really enjoying these lately!) and a Cabot reduced fat cheddar snack

D:  Morningstar Farms tomato basil pizza burger, ricotta and an over easy egg.  Yum.

TOTALS:  Cals:  834  Protein:  77  Carbs:  65  Fat:  43

Have a great day and remember to take a moment this weekend to remember those who died while serving in the US Armed Forces.  

Maria27
on 5/22/15 5:57 am - Chicago, IL
RNY on 03/17/15

My FitBit is being delivered today, so I don't have any good advice for you yet. I ordered the charge HR because I really want the heart rate monitoring function.

Time since surgery: 2+ months

B: Sugar-free iced latte and 1/2 Premier Protein

L: Dannon Light & Fit Blueberry Greek yogurt with 20 g hemp seed

S: 14 g cashews, 1/2 ounce cheddar cheese, and 1/4 c fresh raspberries

D: 2 ounces sliced black forest ham and 1 ounce part skim mozzarella

S: 2 savory ricotta pancakes

TOTALS: Cals: 711 Protein: 65 Carbs: 37 Fat: 38

Have a great Friday!

Height: 5'5" HW: 290 Consultation Weight: 276 SW: 257 CW: 132

AngryViking
on 5/22/15 6:07 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Are your ricotta pancakes the Eggface recipe?  I may need to make some of those...

Maria27
on 5/22/15 6:32 am - Chicago, IL
RNY on 03/17/15

Yes, I have been obsessed with them ever since I made them the first time. They are supper easy to make too.

Height: 5'5" HW: 290 Consultation Weight: 276 SW: 257 CW: 132

mamata2
on 5/21/15 10:58 pm, edited 5/21/15 10:59 pm

I hate talking on the phone too!  I wish we all just texted!  So, I took this morning because I thought I looked so cute today... then I saw the picture and I was not impressed.  Why can I not focus on the good instead of the bad?  Oh well, I need to be more positive I guess.

Time since surgery: 10 months

B: SF latte and pb on multigrain toast

S: Thin Addictive with Laughing Cow wedge

L: Chicken brat

S: String Cheese

D: Chicken thigh and green beans

W/V: Started

E: Unknown

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL!

AngryViking
on 5/22/15 6:08 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Shut your mouth, you look fab!!  And I must say I love a good statement necklace.

christinerocks
on 5/22/15 6:19 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

You look fantastic! And many of us focus on the bad instead of the good. I had to erase the paragraph I wrote about how fat I looked in my picture.  I decided to talk about my rocking dress instead of what is inside the dress :-) But anyway  you look awesome!! Cut it out!!!

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

karenp8
on 5/22/15 7:37 am - Brighton, IL

Are we looking at the same picture? You look amazing my dear and I love the shirt.

NYMom222
on 5/22/15 8:24 am
RNY on 07/23/14

you look adorable. How do you take a full shot yourself? Timer?

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

mamata2
on 5/22/15 8:55 am

No timer, just a patient hubbie ;)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 496 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 354 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?