What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 6/23/15 5:15 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good morning from rainy CNY!  It's kind of nice actually; all gloomy and breezy/cool, because yesterday at the mini golf place it was roasting!  The course is actually located in a ravine carved out by a Onondaga Creek tributary.  You have to walk down like 3 flights of slate stairs to get to it, but it's totally worth it.  It's so beautifully maintained with the creek running right through it.  But...it was hella hot unless you were in the shade.  But the boys didn't care and had a total blast.  Another successful Viking boy birthday party!  I'm kind of excited for the party he's going to this weekend at SkyZone.  We've never been and it looks totally cool!

Random Question!  What was the last article of clothing/shoes/accessory that you purchased for yourself?  Me, I bought myself some new underwear last week.  LOL 

Time since surgery:  11 + months

B:  coffee then a HB egg and some celery sticks with a wedge of spicy pepper jack Laughing Cow

S:  1 oz. deluxe mixed nuts from Wegmans.  I've been craving nuts lately and this mix has giant cashews and brazil nuts in it.  My faves.

L:  ham/pickle/Greek yogurt cream cheese rollups and a cheese stick

D:  Buffalo chicken salad and pork rinds

TOTALS:  Cals:  884  Protein:  77  Carbs:  28  Fat:  50

NEXT!

melissasue1982
on 6/23/15 5:40 am
RNY on 04/06/15

hhmmmm clothing I bought for myself.....ummmmm I bough a cheap sports bra at Walmart! LOL  Big spender over here

11 weeks since surgery

B: 1 scoop Syntrax vanilla bean torte

S: Light string cheese

L: Mini "pizza"

S: Dannon L&F Greek yogurt

D: Low carb sloppy joes eaten on a romaine leaf

Totals: Cals: 494  Protein: 67  Carbs: 25  Fat: 15

Last night I had cashews while making dinner for the boys....then didn't have room for dinner.  So after we went for our trail walk, I ate my actual dinner, because I needed more protein.  So yesterday I had the highest calorie count I have ever had!!  eeeek  I mean it was only 700....but still

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AnnyBananny
on 6/23/15 7:18 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Cashews are the devil. Especially nice salty ones....

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

melissasue1982
on 6/23/15 7:20 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Yes!!  I bought some the other day...BAD IDEA!!  I won't be buying any more any time soon!! 

AnnyBananny
on 6/23/15 7:23 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Yeah, I can't have them in my house. Any other nut I can control myself around, but not cashews.

BUT! The Sargento Balanced Break things have one with cashews, raisins, and sharp cheddar - they're perfect because it's got the cashews but in a controlled amount. I've been loving them, even if they are expensive and have too much packaging that makes me feel a little guilty....

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

melissasue1982
on 6/23/15 7:26 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I only had 1 serving.  Which made me SO FULL.  Thankfully I couldn't eat more.  Before surgery that whole bag would have gone down.  Then I still would have eaten dinner after...ugh

Kimberly_Adam
on 6/23/15 10:55 am

I had surgery in 2001 and lost 148 lbs... Is it normal to still get sick if I eat the wrong food??

lcraver
on 6/23/15 8:27 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

I love cashews.  They love me too because they like to "slide" right through Petunia (pouch)! And, I could eat A LOT of them! I have been eating almonds lately... they are okay but have whopping calories.  

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

countrybella
on 6/23/15 1:14 pm - Ashton, Canada

Testing to see if signature block works! :-)

mamata2
on 6/23/15 6:03 am

I ordered new cycling shorts from Amazon but I am returning them.  They are too short due to my excess thigh skin.  I don't like hearing the applause from my thighs when I ride, it's just not the kind of encouragement I'm looking for :P  Before that I purchased a maxi dress from Old Navy which I am in love with.  So comfortable and stylish :)

I ate horribly yesterday.  It was the first day of my monthly gift and I felt out of control.  Does anyone else feel as though they NEED to eat at this time of the month??  Any tips to avoid eating crap (other than pure willpower)?

Time since surgery: 11+ months

B: SF Latte and HB Egg

S: Luna Protein Bar

L: Turkey sausage and string cheese (my lunch yesterday I passed on for pizza, bad Nikki)

S: Kay's Protein Chili Cheese chips

D: Tuna on low carb tortilla

Post workout: EAS Carb Control Shake

S: 100 calorie popcorn pack

W/V: Started

E: 4.5 mile run

Totals: Calories 1045, Protein 98, Carbs 106, Fat 31

Have a great day all :)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 423 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?