What's on Your Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 7/31/15 6:30 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good morning all!  It's glorious here today; sunny with a forecast high of 82.  Is that not perfect?!  If there was ever a day when I want to play hooky, it's today.  But, I shall slog on and save my ETO.  So, happy scale day, I finally broke through my 4 week stall with a sweet 4 lb. loss.  I am exactly 20 lbs from goal.  Woo!  Eyes on the prize, baby!

That being said, my menu is incomplete because my dinner is unknown.  Well, not really because I know it's going to be a hot dog and some beer because we're going to an Auburn Doubledays game tonight.  My son was at baseball camp this week at the Doubledays stadium and he got tickets for tonight's game.  I love minor league baseball and we have 2 really great Washington Nationals affiliate teams here in the area so it's super fun to go.  Plus, Mariano Rivera's son is on the Doubledays, so maybe we'll see Mo!  *fingerscrossed*

Time since surgery:  1 year +

B:  coffee, black bean burger, slice of Velveeta and a HB egg. 

L:  Leftover venison/beef chili

Aaand, that's where my planning ends.  LOL  Without dinner/adult bevvies, my totals are:

Cals:  564  Protein:  46  Carbs:  39  Fat:  26

Play ball!  And bring on the Hoffman's franks and dollar drafts!!!

auntmimi
on 7/31/15 6:42 am

Friday....sweet glorious FRIDAY!! Today is going to be a great day! I dont know if its due to it being movie night with the kiddos, last day of the "normal" workweek job, or the fact I get to sleep in past 5:45 am for 2 days, or due to me only having 2 shifts this weekend at my "other" job or if its cause Fridays I allow myself Special K Cracker Chips. Whatever it may be its going to be AWESOME!! 

I have upped my exercise this week and can tell a difference! I feel famished! I have "hungry" days and have had to STOP myself from indulging when I really dont NEED the extra calories! Ugh- guess thats all part of my still working "fat girl brain". 

B: Premier Protein Shake/Coffee

S: Special K Cracker Chips (sinfully delicious and oh so CARB heavy)

L: P3 with turkey, almonds and cheese. 

S: Jack Links Sweet and Hot beef jerky

D: Scrambled egg with sauteed zuchinni and squash

S: Jack Links Sweet and Hot

Totals: Calories 1001 Carbs:70 Fat 36 Protein 104 Sugars21

AngryViking
on 7/31/15 6:57 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I hate those hungry days.  Like I could unhinge my jaw and tip the fridge back and STILL not be satisfied.  LOL

NYMom222
on 7/31/15 7:24 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Isn't that weird how you have hungry days and what I call "big pouch" or "Little pouch" days.... Somedays I feel like I can just keep eating...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

karenp8
on 7/31/15 6:44 am - Brighton, IL

I've had such a busy stressful life I've had no time to post but I AM still alive and well. I got the local food pantry finished and moved and went up yesterday to help my oldest son clean his apartment out. He vacates it today and will stay with a friend for three days til his apartment is ready in Minneapolis. Next Friday my hubby is driving down to Marietta Georgia with my youngest to help him move into his first apartment. He starts on the 18th as a horticulture technician at the Smith Gilbert Gardens in Kennesaw Georgia. Not too bad to have a full time job two months after graduating and have it actually being in your major. So many changes going on here. Post op 35 months today! Weight at 117. I had dipped down into the underweight range so had to cut exercise except for my three miles with Lily every day. I am back at the bottom of a normal bmi with less exercise and a second small snack. Here's the food plan: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein powder and half a banana with peanut butter L venison chili S string cheese D 31/2 oz lean pork loin 1/2 c broccoli with grated cheese S Greek yogurt with nuts. Walk already done and fluids and vitamins started. Have a great day full of smart choices everyone!

AngryViking
on 7/31/15 6:46 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I was just thinking about you this morning!  Is that weird?  LOL  It sounds like all is going well!

melissasue1982
on 7/31/15 7:06 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Glad to hear you are still alive and kicking! I was wondering where you have been :)

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

melissasue1982
on 7/31/15 6:59 am
RNY on 04/06/15

LOVE breaking through stalls!!  WAAHOOO GO AV :)

3 months 3 weeks since surgery

B: 3/4c Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax vanilla bean torte

S: Light string cheese

L: Leftover chicken/artichoke/spinach/cheese thing I made yesterday

S: Dannon L&F Greek

D: Homemade general Tso (low carb) meatballs, turkey

I have been needing a night time snack this week, I didnt put one in.  But I ALWAYS track them when I do eat them ;)

Totals: Cals: 504  Protein: 71  Carbs: 19  Fat: 16

Photo Friday??  The only "selfie" I took this week was of my newest JAMicure!  So you guys will get to see my cute nails! lol

Felicity Q.
on 7/31/15 7:12 am
DS on 09/28/15

Whatever this "chicken/artichoke/spinach/cheese thing" is, you have piqued my interest and made my tummy growl! Any recipe? Those ingredients sound like heaven! :)

Lap-Band 2011 | DS Revision 9/28/15 | HW: 380 in 2011 | GW: 140

Blog: http://felicitywls.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: @FelicityQ13

melissasue1982
on 7/31/15 12:22 am, edited 7/31/15 12:23 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Like my technical name for it??  HAHAHA

spinach-artichoke-chicken  Here you go! :)  I used chicken thighs for mine, and reduced fat cheese and 0% greek yogurt

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 366 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 301 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 301 views