What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 5/18/16 5:21 am, edited 5/18/16 5:33 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Wednesday Morning, my friends!  I'm feeling good today; the sun is shining, I gots mah coffee, and I'm wearing an outfit that I like.  You know what I mean about "the outfit", right?  You just feel more awesome in some things.  Today it's khaki wide leg trousers (with a belt!) and a black jersey scoop neck.  FIERCE.    Did you guys notice I'm still rocking the khaki/black combo?  HA!  When it works, it works.

So, you know I'm a dedicated Dollar Tree shopper, right?  There are some things that I buy there on the regular (PT, baggies, bleach wipes, pretzels, etc.), and in addition you never know what new stuff is going to pop up.  Last night's find:  Pecan Sandies.  You guys.  I LOVE those effing cookies.  When I was a kid I could nom an entire package in a single sitting.  So, I bought a box and I brought them to work and left them in the kitchen so other people would eat them.  I just asked that they come to me and tell me how they are.  HA!  I'm a giver.

QOTD!  What's your favorite smell?  I love cinnamon probably the most.  Mmmm...cinnamon rolls.  I also like the smell of rye toast, the ocean and gasoline.  LMAO  I guess my husband smells OK, too.  He just wears a cheap drugstore aftershave called Clubman Pinaud, but he sure stinks good.

Time since surgery:  22 months

B:  coffee, 2 HB eggs and a piece of Honey 7 Grain toast

S:  1/2 Premier Protein Honey Yogurt Peanut bar.  I think this one is my favorite.

L:  shrimp and ****tail sauce I saved from yesterday's paloozing with a cheese stick and some salt and vinegar pork rinds

D:  I'm going to melt up some deli turkey/cheddar cheese rollups a la Eggface and have some apple slices on the side.

TOTALS:  Cals:  857  Protein:  87  Carbs:  53  Fat:  33

Have a kickass day!

GinaTx
on 5/18/16 5:27 am

Morning,  My fav scent has to be rose,  I know I know it's so "old lady" but what can I say.  The weather here is horrible, been raining on and off for days and no end in sight.  I'm so sick of rain but of course in a month or so we will be crying for rain....never happy lol.

B-premier protein

s-cheese

l-leftover smothered chicken from Texas Roadhouse my birthday is coming up so got a free appetizer so had to go use the coupon

s-yogurt

d-mustard greens and pinto beans (I'm so very southern Lol)

AngryViking
on 5/18/16 5:29 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Mustard greens and pinto beans!  It sounds like a song.  LOL  How do you prepare it?

GinaTx
on 5/18/16 5:34 am

Well I'm sure someone has written a country song about both of them.  It's 2 separate dishes.  I cook my mustard green in chicken broth with smoked ham hocks  and throw in a jalapeno it's so good. 

supershopper
on 5/18/16 6:18 am

My DH loves collard greens- I don't make them often though- I usually cook them with ham or a smoked turkey leg.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Deanna798
on 5/18/16 5:37 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I had pinto beans with chicken last night, and I'm having it for lunch today.  I wish I was having the greens with it as well, I LOVE greens

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

life_mirrors_art
on 5/18/16 5:35 am - Canada

Good morning!  QOTD:  My favourite smell has to be the fragrance of baking bread. It can pull me in from half a mile away!

Food today will be much more palatable than yesterday's beef hockey pucks with ketchup.

B: quick steel cut oats

L: chicken leg

D: chicken leg or salmon w avocado

Snacks: yogurt, apple, and maybe zucchini

Calories: 884, protein-76

RNY on June 23, 2014  -  HW: 280, SW: 230, CW: 166, GW: 140

AngryViking
on 5/18/16 5:37 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yes to the bread!  If you notice, I have rolls and toast in my top three.  LOL

stacyrg
on 5/18/16 9:35 am
VSG on 05/12/14

I'll add toasted bagels . . . well any form of bagel.  My old firm used to have bagel Thursdays.  My office was right across from the kitchen and all day on thursdays I had to deal with the smell of toasted bagels and cream cheese. It was torture, particularly on pre-op diet.  It got slightly easier, but it was still torture That was the main reason I had to find a new job . . . J/K

melissasue1982
on 5/18/16 5:39 am
RNY on 04/06/15

QOTD: I don't know if I have a favorite smell.  I am VERY sensitive to strong scents and get headaches/migraines easily from perfume, candles etc.  BUT You know that spot on the top of a newborn babies head....it just smells so good!  Also fresh cut grass in the summer is nice

I continue to have this burning/uncomfortable feeling right next to my ribs (almost in the center of my body), right where my bra band is.  I found a hard "lump/mass" there last week, no idea what it is.  I keep second guessing myself....like maybe my ribs are just deformed....or its another bone I don't know about??!??!?  Anyway, its annoying.  My surgeon will poke around at the spot when I go in for my endoscopy on Friday. 

13+ months since surgery

M1: Protein hot chocolate

M2: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M3: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M4: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M5: Vegan butter chicken

M6: Curd cheese

Totals: Cals: 806  Protein: 116  Carbs: 35  Fat: 23

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 532 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 514 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 396 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 236 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 328 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?