What's on Your Sunday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 6/26/16 5:59 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Happy Sunday! I am having a spectacular weekend, so far. Yesterday was pretty perfect. We had a great time at the museum and people watching in Salem, MA which is already pretty wild on an average day, but it was Pride weekend, so there were some pretty awesome costumes and interesting people walking around (including a unicorn!).

Today should be just as fun. Grim and I are heading into to Boston to hang out. No agenda--just fun, then this evening we are having a "watching party" to see the last 2 episodes of Orange is the New Black with a friend. 

In other good news, I am finally seeing my stall break and I am down a pound today--back to my lowest goal weight. I'm also noticing that my hunger is really going away now that I have cut the carbs completely. Yes! Yesterday there were lots of opportunities for ice cream and a cannoli and other crap but it was so easy to turn them down this time. 

QOTD: Even though I am always an early riser, I love a lazy Sunday morning! My favorite Sundays are spent with a giant cup of coffee and a Sunday Crossword Puzzle and not getting out of bed until it's done. What is your favorite way to spend a weekend morning?

B: Fit Frappe Mocha & Bacon!

S: Sargento Balanced Break (cheese and nuts)

L: ??- in the city.....not sure!

S: Mr. Cheese Os if I am hungry

D: Steak and Onions

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

chassibi
on 6/26/16 6:09 am

Good morning JB! Glad you're having a great weekend. I had a good day yesterday, my daughter and sister and I did a 5K (mostly walking with interval jogging) and then my daughter, son and I road-tripped 2 hours away to pick up his new puppy. I will post some pics of him tomorrow, I'm at work today doing OT and my phone doesn't function well here...office is too close to the MRI machine.

The hospital is dead today, so my plans include reading a book and being a ray of sunshine haha. (I'm a nursing supervisor when doing OT, so basically am here if I'm needed).

Yes, yes, yes to carbs! I've never met a carb I didn't like, but I haven't eaten ANY simple carbs since surgery with the exception of a couple of strawberries, 1/4 c mashed potatoes or 1/2 of a banana in a shake occasionally. No bread, no biscuits, no bites of cakes or cookies, no pasta, no ice cream (which was my Achilles' heel with the band). I've found that although they SOUND good, I don't crave them like I did when I ate them all the time.

I'm down a pound this morning too, had gone about a week without seeing much movement, so this is a welcome happening!

B- triple zero yogurt

L- diced chicken, cojita, spicy ranch, salsa, greek yogurt

D- can of albacore tuna with shredded iceberg & light balsamic

S- premier protein shake

My cals are around 752, protein is about 70.

Have a great day everyone!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Emiepie
on 6/26/16 10:21 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Cheers to albacore on the menu today!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Queen JB
on 6/26/16 10:44 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Great job on the 5k!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Kakesie
on 6/26/16 6:27 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Happy Sunday Everyone!

My daughter and I are having a big party (mostly family; we have a big family) and a few friends, to celebrate her college graduation and my 60th Birthday later this afternoon!  We're having it at a nearby lake / park.  It's Pot Luck and we're bringing a meat & cheese tray and a cake (which I won't be able to eat).  I hope I'll be able to eat some of the other dishes people bring.  I'm excited and we should have a fun time!

Yesterday I ate:  a Protein drink, a Clif protein bar, pulled pork, pulled pork again and a Power protein bar.  

Have a great day everyone!  

~ Karen   

Kakesie
on 6/26/16 7:09 am
RNY on 02/19/16

I forgot the QOTD:  I love cuddling with my little chihuahua, Tippy in bed in the mornings, Sunday morning or any mornings.  She kisses my face all over and then curls up next to me and we go back to sleep.  

~  Karen  

Emiepie
on 6/26/16 10:21 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Have fun!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 6/26/16 6:53 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good Morning! I just finished my Cize dance video... Actually looking forward to getting back to some routine for exercise. I was cleared for full activity almost 2 weeks ago, but then promptly left for my son's.

Weekend AM? Coffee or tea, and computer... Summer coffee outside and will probably be heading out in a few minutes. I go to church on Sundays but not until 1PM, so I get to laze around in the morning....

BTW JB I got my first StitchFix box Friday.... Interesting. Good and Bad. 4 items good one absolutely horrible. The best was a Navy Blue wrap dress- Basic but it looks Ah-mazing on me, and is a perfect length. It would be a maxi dress on you...LOL. I will keep that. They sent be bleached out skinny jeans,a chiffon-y sleeveless top in red-white-blue (but not nautical) and a gold long necklace. While I love these, and the colors aren't ones I would have chosen, alas, they are going back as I can't justify keeping them without the 'whole box' discount. The jeans are very similar to one on OLD Navy for $30... and I bought several tops the same style at Marshalls this Spring.... so again --can't justify. The last top was a crinkly cotton, poncho style with a drawstring waist that was ugly and wayyyyy too short- the 'waist' was an empire on me. Actually sad I'm not keeping the other pieces. Hope you got your credit!

Had a meet-up last night with Peachpie and T is hagalicious Brown. What wonderful ladies. This is the end of my meetups for awhile....

B1: Latte coffee with Miralax

B2: Steak

L: Premier protein vanilla and TJ cold brewed coffee

S: Kirkland Protein Bar (only if needed)

D: BBQ at friends- Meat and I made a SF cheesecake. Because I know there will be dessert....and I need to have something I feel safe with. Not low calorie, but low carb.

S: PB on a spoon.

EX: Cize dance video.- Done. Tryed a new routine today, can we say '2 left feet" ??

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Grim_Traveller
on 6/26/16 7:19 am
RNY on 08/21/12

All hail Cynthia, the OH Meetup Queen! I'm jealous!

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Emiepie
on 6/26/16 10:23 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Great pic! Love all the meet-ups you get to have.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 526 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 455 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 327 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 324 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 4 replies · 28 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?