What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 7/19/16 5:07 am, edited 7/19/16 5:24 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good morning!  List of things I am tired of:  eggs, chicken and cheese.  LMAO  I had a little "moment" last night when I was confronted with my dinner choices and was like "eff this crap".  I feel like I'm a broken record, but good God, do I need to go the grocery store and buy some new food items.  I got turkey kielbasa on my list (thanks, Daze!) and I think I'll pick up a corned beef and some pork chops, too.  Ooooh, don't go all crazy on us Kristen. 

So, I didn't get to go to my 2 year follow up yesterday because the office called me at like 7:30 to tell me they needed to reschedule.  That actually suited me fine, because I was feeling fat anyway.  LOL  More time to prepare for the weigh in is a good thing.  So, I decided to seize the opportunity and take a swim in Lake Me; gave myself a mani, went to the library, took a nap.  It was glorious.  I think I'll schedule one of those days every few months.

QOTD!  What was the last thing you got for free?  I am a bargain hunter, fo sho, but I also enter a lot of IWGs and sweepstakes.  Except for my kickass Premier Protein win here, I am not usually a big winner; mostly little stuff.  Like yesterday, I got a coupon in the mail for a free bag of Lays potato chips.  LOL  Oh, and my friend bought me my beloved large blueberry iced coffee with milk and 3 Splendas from DD this morning.  Yay!

Time since surgery:  2 YEARS, 2 days.  Unbelievable.

B:  iced coffee!  And a Light & Fit Greek caramel apple pie yogurt with a couple of graham crackers crumbled in

S:  2 string cheese sticks.  Ugh.

L:  bacon ranch tuna pouch with pork rinds

D:  turkey kielbasa with sauerkraut

TOTALS:  Cals:  625  Protein:  62  Carbs:  42  Fat:  26

Obvs, this is incomplete, but I honestly don't know what else to add in here.  I don't even want any of the stuff that's already listed.  I need help.  LOL

Have a great day y'all!

NYMom222
on 7/19/16 5:27 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Yay for swimming in Lake Me, I do have my appointment this AM. Usually never eat or drink before an appointment but had to have coffee this AM... Cooofffeee... Hopefully I will pee it out by the time I get there...LOL. My goal this week is to float in my pool at least one hour a day.

QOTD: I also rarely win anything. I did at a charity raffle at least 10 years ago win one of the original Keurigs. I didn't even know what it was at the time, and you could only buy the coffee online. That sucker is still kicking I made my coffee with it this morning. The family business that my brothers now run, does contract work for Keurig so I was able to get the Cappuccino Maker (Rivo) for half price (Love!) and often get free coffee... SO Yay coffee!

B: Coffee latte laced with Miralax

S: Premier protein (after weigh-in) LOL

L: Poolside with friend and grandkids- not sure

S: Protein bar (at art class)

D: I'm going with Chipotle because I won't want to cook after teaching and I am sick of my food too

S: Homemade protein pudding pop

Ex: 21 day fix Maintenance weight: 172.2 (5'11")

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

AnnyBananny
on 7/19/16 5:32 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Pee it out! Hahaha, had the same thought!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AnnyBananny
on 7/19/16 5:32 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

You're sick of CHEESE?! Is is that even possible?! Cheese is perfection.

So I have a doctor's appointment this morning and I'm wishing they would call and say they want to reschedule because I am too am feeling FAT. Mostly because I am right now. I know it's all relative, but I've regained 20ish pounds and my pants are too tight and I'm feeling BLA. I mean, I've got my head back in the game, but I'd like a month to go by so I can lose some of this regain before seeing the doc. I also feel like I'm right back pre-op, dreading what the doctor will say about my weight :-(

With the appointment and yesterday's convo in mind - of course I'm not eating until after the appointment, which means my menu is ridiculous.

Time since surgery: 2+ years

B: nada

S: coffee with cream and a wake up wrap

L: Quest Bar (between a meeting and covering the public service desk - busy afternoon)

S: string cheese

D: meeting friends so no idea, I need to look at the menu, but haven't had a chance to yet

I'm not even going to both with totals since this is such a mess LOL

QOTD: Even though I literally get a Dunkin' Iced Coffee every work day, I somehow hadn't gotten on the DD Perks bandwagon - but yesterday I finally did. FIRST I loaded a gift card with $10 and they gave me a free $10 additional dollars. SECOND you get a free drink as a thank you for signing up. So there you go, TWO free things all at once!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AngryViking
on 7/19/16 5:41 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh, I still like cheese, don't get me wrong.  I think I'm just sick of string cheese.  I need to shake that up.

melissasue1982
on 7/19/16 5:56 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Dreading being weighed at the doctors is ...just....such crap, and it's horrible.  I am sorry!  Even at my lowest I still get all nervous stepping on the scale at the doctors.

You are working to get that 20 lbs off, GOOD FOR YOU!!  You can and WILL do this!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Capogirl
on 7/19/16 7:58 am

I have an appointment on Thursday and I don't want to go either.  I have put on 5 lbs since I got the damn boot on my foot.  I know it's my own damn fault, but I don't want to go.

supershopper
on 7/19/16 5:33 am, edited 7/18/16 10:34 pm

Yes, I'm getting tired of chicken also- I think I have about 2 meals left in the fridge to eat. This week i made turkey sloppy joes, they were yummy! I might have those leftover today. I also have turkey sausage links in fridge but they are 60 cal each so they are not my first choice but need to be eaten.

QOTD: yesterday I got a free premier protein bar in the mail. it is PB chocolate. Also when i was at kroger on sat I stood for one of those promos for sheets and got 2 eyeglass /iphone cleaner cloths. I think that is it- i have won a few awesome things in the past- A bosch washer and dryer set from a radio station/ an xbox 360 with kinect.

so I've been trying to eat for sure every 2-3 hours and it is helping my overall neediness for food. It is worse in the evening it seems.

Here is what i ate yesterday:

B: no oat meal/carbmaster milk/decaf/miralax

L: TJ mahi burger patty/spicy bean dip/zuchinni

D: chicken/curry sauce/zuchinni

S:1/2 quest/carbmaster milk/sf caramel mach/tuna salad ready/carbmaster yogurt

calories778

prot 96

carb 42

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

AngryViking
on 7/19/16 5:44 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Sloppy Joes!  That's a great idea!

supershopper
on 7/19/16 5:49 am

4 ingredients~ ground turkey, mccormick sloppy joe mix, water, and tomato paste.

so easy and yummy

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 404 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 295 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views