What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 7/29/16 5:28 am, edited 7/29/16 5:53 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good morning my friends, and welcome to Photo Friday!  Today is July's theme day:  post your bestest super fan photo!  Let's see you rocking your favorite sports team's gear:  hats, shirts, face paint, etc.  LOL  I'm sorry to admit, but I don't have a photo today.  sadface  I meant to have Matt take a pic of me in my most favorite Buffalo Bills shirt, but this week has been a little wacky, so I dropped the ball.  Heh.  See what I did there? 

So, yesterday's trip to Roseland was superfun, but I am super tired.  And super sunburned.  LOL  The boys had a total blast and the best part was that it wasn't at all crowded, so no lines, no waiting.  They must have been down the waterslides 100 times.  Because I'm an old broad, I stuck to the wave pool and the lazy river.  However, I probably would have done a couple of the waterslides if I hadn't been tasked with watching over 8 kids, so I def. want to go back this summer with the fam and take on "The Tornado". 

Who's got big plans this weekend?  My son leaves for Boy Scout camp on Sunday, and I think that's all I got.  Well, except for my attempt to summit Mt. Laundry and deep clean the bathroom.  Why can't boys (big AND little) manage to not get pee everywhere except in the bowl?  I mean, really now. 

QOTD!  Let's celebrate ourselves.  What's your favorite feature about yourself?  No fair saying "sense of humor" or some **** although I am pretty damn funny.  LOL  I want to know your favorite physical feature.  And don't be shy and give me any crap about "I can't think of anything".  OK, I think my eyes are my favorite.  They're hazel/green and they're pretty big and almond shaped, so I like them the most.  I used to like my eyebrows the most until I turned 40 and they started thinning out.  Dear Maybelline Eyestudio  Brow Define + Fill:  Thank you for creating the illusion that I still have fierce brows.  Love - K.

Time since surgery:  2+ years

B:  iced coffee, Friendship Fit to Go cottage cheese and pork rinds

S:  Smithfield Ready, Snack, Go turkey and Americn rollup.  I spotted these at Walmart so I had to give them a try.  90 calories and 9 grams of protein can't be wrong!

L:  egg salad on 40 calorie multigrain bread and a string cheese.  Oh, string cheese.  I just can't quit you.

D:  Greek turkey burger and a 1/4 c. ricotta cheese

TOTALS:  Cals:  835  Protein:  83  Carbs:  34 (nice)  Fat:  46

Have a great day and a great weekend filled with fun and good choices! 

AnnyBananny
on 7/29/16 5:39 am, edited 7/28/16 10:48 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Ok, so I don't really care about sports at all, but I can get behind drinking beer and yelling profanities in public - 'cause I'm from Philly (ok, technically I'm not, but you know what I mean). Here I am rocking a Phillies hat at a game earlier this summer with the Intended.

As a grown up I've come to love my curly hair. It's wild and unruly much of the time, but I love it! And my lips. I like my lips.

My weekend plans include picking up our wedding rings (!!!), going to the bookstore for the midnight release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and hopefully some Aqua Zumba. Exciting stuff, right?

The menu for today is a bit of a mess - we're going out for dinner tonight and I'm throw off.

Time since surgery: 2+ years

B: coffee with cream, DD Wake Up Wrap

S: Breakstone Cottage Cheese Double

L: more crockpot chicken

S: PowerCrunch

D: must look at the menu again but I think chicken curry

TOTALS (w/o dinner or an evening snack): Calories 631, Protein 42, Carbs 45, Fat 30

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AngryViking
on 7/29/16 5:41 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Aww, how cute are you guys?!

Emiepie
on 7/29/16 6:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Super cute! Picking up the rings?!?!?! Awesome

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AnnyBananny
on 7/29/16 6:51 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

It's like we're really getting married!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

supershopper
on 7/29/16 8:23 am

you are so adorable!

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

mschwab
on 7/29/16 9:47 am
RNY on 11/21/14

"Drinking beer and yelling profanities in public."  Ha! My kind of girl.  Love the pic of you and your fella.  You guys are so cute together!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Gavs50
on 7/29/16 5:39 am

A Bill's fan really I didn't know there were any of us left. I was Born and raised in Buffalo a lot of really great years when I was younger but a really long dry spell oh let's say since 1986 ( that's a long freaking time ). Do you have an affiliation to Buffalo ? 

No pic attached as I'm posting this on the treadmill for my morning walk. Have fun while ur son is at scout camp hopefully on his way to Eagle Scout!  I have no answer to our poor aim and that's all I have to say about that  

On way to a family reunion in Philly this weekend and hoping that this will be the very last time they ever get to see me as I am now heavy and unhappy !  Wish me luck !  

karenp8
on 7/29/16 5:42 am - Brighton, IL

Next family reunion you will have to reintroduce yourself. How exciting that will be!

AngryViking
on 7/29/16 5:43 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Let's Go Buffalo!  My Dad is from the Buffalo area, so I come by my fandom that way.  I also went to school in WNY (SUNY Fredonia) during the golden years of 1988-1992, so it was kind of the law to be a fan.  LOL

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 771 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 374 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 501 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 166 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 276 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?