What's on your Sunday menu RNY'ers

peachpie
on 9/18/16 6:16 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Morning! Hoping I'm not cross posting with someone else...

my run is done and I'm finishing up breakfast. No other plans for the day other than laundry, and maybe some online shopping. 

Qotd: what was your favorite fat girl (or guy) meal? For me it was breakfast! I think I ate upwards of 800 calories for breakfast alone in my hayday. Damn you delicious breakfasy carbs! 

Time since surgery: 16 months 

weight today: 195.7

m1: 2 scrambled eggs, 3 turkey sausage & cheese 

m2: Greek yogurt with berries and granola 

m3: tilapia& 1/4 sweet potato

m4: spaghetti or steak 

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

catwoman7
on 9/18/16 6:40 am
RNY on 06/03/15

your run's done already??  You are ambitious!!!

My husband wants to go back to Milwaukee today to tour more buildings (they have "Open Doors Milwaukee" this weekend - where the public can tour many buildings they ordinarily don't have access to), but I'm going back and forth.  I had a great time there yesterday, but part of me wants to rest up for the hell week I have coming up at work!!

I'm in the middle of attempting to make my own pumpkin yogurt so I can enjoy it year around.  I know I can always mix canned pumpkin with plain yogurt and mix in some spices and Splenda, but I want to make the yogurt part, too.  I make vanilla yogurt all the time, but I'm really excited about this pumpkin idea!!

B:  pumpkin Greek yogurt (store bought) with added protein powder and 2 T oats mixed in

S:  coffee with half & half, protein shake

L:  depends on if I go to Milwaukee today or not.  Maybe soup or salad if I go.   Leftover chicken and Brie if I don't

D:  pulled pork, 1/2 C Chinese salad

have a great day everyone!   Another beautiful day in southern Wisconsin!!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

catwoman7
on 9/18/16 6:45 am
RNY on 06/03/15

whoops - forgot the QOTD.  Believe it or not, I was always a healthy eater, even though I ate far too much (c. 3000 calories a day).  I always started the day with a smoothie, whi*****luded a banana, a peach or two (or sometimes a cup or two of melon or cantaloupe), lots of frozen berries, lots of Greek yogurt, sometimes a scoop or two of protein powder, and then enough orange juice or milk to get it going in the blender.  Probably a good 600 (or more) calories....plus God knows how much sugar.   It all went downhill from there.  But that was the meal I always looked forward to!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

peachpie
on 9/18/16 6:57 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Ha-- and I call your desire to make yogurt ambitious!! I do not like making recipes and don't like "reinventing the wheel" (making things I can buy). Reality for me is if I make a recipe I'll be tempted to eat it all-- so I just settle for buying tatstes of things. (Like the pumpkin cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory that's currently in my fridge-- bought it last night after having fun at the trampoline park.) I'm eating a few bites at a time. 

Kakesie
on 9/18/16 7:57 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

QOTD:  When I was fat I loved eating in the evenings.  Snacks!  I could go during the day and eat healthy, but evening would derail me big time.

I stayed with my menu pretty well yesterday and walked the dogs last evening.

Today's menu is up in the air, though, because I'm out of food and need to go grocery shopping.  So I'll guess:

Breakfast:  1 egg sunny side up, 3 strips bacon

Lunch:  Lettuce salad w/ tomatoes, bacon, cheese & low cal dressing

Dinner:  hamburger patty

Snack:  Oiko's Triple Zero greek yogurt

Snack:  Moon cheese

Snack:  sugar-free pudding w/ cool whip

Snack:  2 string cheese sticks

Exercise:  Walking the dogs.

Have a fantastic day everyone!

~ Karen  

Insert Fitness
on 9/18/16 8:38 am

Morning all!

qotd to be honest, all of them! But if I have to pick, it would be shared plates, like going out or hosting a party of just appetizers or tapas and wine or ****tails. 

Menu:

breakfast: premiere shake

lunch : maybe a scrambled egg( were at my parents, so if she has any homemade soup though I'll scope that out! Brought an extra shake too

dinner: either lentil soup or a shake, depending on how lunch goes!

hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday!

chassibi
on 9/18/16 9:39 am

Good morning! I'm not sure what my favorite meal was, I've never met much food I didn't like. 

B- tea w SF creamer and 1.5 oz deli ham

L- grilled chicken 

D chili 

S- shrimp ****tail 

cals are under 700, protein is 74

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

CJ On Orcas
on 9/18/16 9:41 am, edited 9/18/16 3:06 am
RNY on 09/09/16

QOTD:  I was usually able to diet during the day but dinnertime was big!  Most of my calories happened then.

B: protein yogurt, coffee with fairlife :)

L: turkey chili, shredded cheese

D: mashed potatoes w/cottage heese and fairlife

S: protein shake

S: sf choc pudding w/cottage cheese and banana

Totals: 626 calories  73g protein, 60g carbs 11g fat

peachpie
on 9/18/16 11:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

I would often make my favorite meal (breakfast) dinner :-)

CJ On Orcas
on 9/18/16 11:29 am
RNY on 09/09/16

I am a nanny part time and my two kids were surprised when I started making breakfast for their dinner...  One meal when I served eggs, pancakes, bacon and cinnamon toast, they wanted to know if their dad had "okayed" it... But certainly had no complaints! 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 522 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 406 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 262 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics