Wondawoman2.0
on 3/29/17 11:00 am
VSG on 11/27/13

Starting my preop. Anyone on myfitnesspal? Friend me! chandelier22

lets keep each other in check!

Sarahakers11
on 3/29/17 11:03 am - Culpeper, VA
RNY on 06/04/13 with

Also if you can get several friends on map my run you can create challenges for "most workouts" and "most miles" over a period of time. This actually caused me and one friend to become silly competitive one month to try and out do each other... we actually would sneak off hoping the other one wouldn't see us trying to get in another walk or jog before the cut off.

HW - 297  start of Pre-op - 290.2   SW- 279.2   GW - 145    

The Depressed Hiker Blog

A middle aged over the hump and over what "I'm suppose to do" woman, with the wild spirit and a nasty case of depression and anxiety!

LootLady
on 3/29/17 11:15 am

I still don't have a surgery date yet - but wanted to say way to go and good luck. I hope to be there soon.

I have my appointment with the surgeon in a couple of days, and it's taken a year to get this far. Was wondering if there was anything I should know about the surgical consultation?

Just Ducky - The
Meditative Hag

on 3/29/17 4:33 pm - Belleville, IL

Sorry, I am well over 53 years old, had my surgery 7 years ago and just used a good old plain fashioned scale, nothing fancy. I STILL don't have a smart phone, fit bit or any fancy schmancy diet things. Just use a scale. Works GREAT!

Warmly,

Jackie E.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 318 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics