What's on your Saturday menu RNYer?

Insert Fitness
on 4/15/17 4:50 am

morning Weekenders!!

late post for me!

I'm dying a little inside right now. Yesterday I weighed in at exactly 232, my lowest adult weight. I want to know if I'm under that now, but my in laws are sleeping in the room where the scale is!! And it's killing me Hahahah!

big NSV yesterday though, I realize I fit in a size XL at winners! Almost bought a cart full of clothes, but remembered I don't have to buy something just because it fits anymore! So I bought a jean jacket and 2 tops. Which I did actually need.

qotd: what's everyone's plan for the weekend? Do you celebrate easter? We're hosting my in laws this year, which is nice. But back home there a fun community type Easter hunt organized by a few families. There's treats and stuff for kids, but also alcohol for adults hahaha. They are much more well hidden than the eggs, so it's gets pretty exciting !

menu

B: sliced cucumber with cream cheese and everything bagel spice (thanks for the idea NYMom) and tomato ,

L: I'm heading to the butchers shortly to get some deli meat, and we have assorted cheeses etc. I think everyone else will have sandwiches, I'll make a little charcuterie board

D: they are having lasagna, I'll make chicken Cesar salad and have that .

S: protein shake.

S2:skyr with raspberries

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Queen JB
on 4/15/17 5:08 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning! Go bust in and grab that scale! Hahaha. Great job remembering that you don't have to buy things just because they fit anymore. I still struggle with that, and sometimes have to repeat it like a mantra in the dressing room.

I had a really really really crappy day yesterday and would have loved to stay in bed a recover and ret. Instead, I have been sitting in my office since 7:30am. I came in because Grim has his last day in class (down the street fro my office) and I have theater tickets later, so it seemed reasonable to come in together. I can get some of the work done that I am still behind on from my days at the hospital, and then I can spend some time being a tourist in my own city before the play starts, later. My office is in the most touristy part of Boston, but I rarely ever have time to explore it.

Our Easter plans are toned way down this year since I still have sick parents and Grim has been so busy with his class all week. Normally we would host, and make a big meal, but this year with everything going on, I made reservations at a fancy steak house. A non-traditional Easter, for sure, but I hope it will be nice.

B: Cheese Stick & HB Egg with bagel spice

L: ?? Not sure...a feta cheeseburger--no bun, if I have time to meet Grim for lunch.

S: a glass of wine at the theater (that's a snack, right?)

D: Steak (probably?)

Vitamins: Patches (D3. Multi & Iron) Oral (2 Ferrous Iron)

Exercise: probably nothing, but if I get home in time, and it is nice weather, maybe a walk through the neighborhood.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

peachpie
on 4/15/17 6:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

I never liked everything bagels- but am curious to try this bagel spice you all speak of.

Some of my favorite Easter's so far have been when we went out to eat, rather than cook. Enjoy the play!

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Insert Fitness
on 4/15/17 12:44 pm

This is the recipe I made. It's tasty! My only complaint is I should have used larger flaky salt, because it all kind of settles on the bottom of the jar.

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-everything-bagel-spice- 223103

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

mschwab
on 4/15/17 8:51 am
RNY on 11/21/14

I hope today is a better day for you, and yes, a glass of wine qualifies as a snack. Extra points if it is sparkling.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Emiepie
on 4/15/17 11:54 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Sorry you had a bad day yesterday, sending hugs your way.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

seattledeb
on 4/15/17 2:10 pm

A steakhouse sounds wonderful any day of the week and a fancy one just makes me feel good.

Kakesie
on 4/15/17 5:09 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Insert Fitness and Menu Family!

I am SO proud of my daughter! Yesterday at work there was a bat flying around in the store and Saralisa caught it and carried it outside and let it go. She is such an animal lover like me. And she is brave! I don't know if I would've been brave enough to pick up at bat (which bared it's teeth at her and made clicking noises), and carry it outside and let it go.

QOTD: Saralisa has the weekend off, so I don't know for sure what we will do. We might go to church and we might go out to eat. Even though she is 23 years old, I am still going to hide plastic eggs with candy in them for her. I still get a kick out of doing that!

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks

L: lettuce, chicken, cheese, low cal dressing

D: hamburger patty with slice of cheese

S: light n fit Greek yogurt

Exercise: Walking the dogs around the subdivision. Yesterday Tippy went on our walk with us and, fierce little chihuahua that she is, she had to bark at every other dog and human that we saw on our walk. She's a little nut!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and HAPPY EASTER tomorrow!

~ Karen

Emiepie
on 4/15/17 11:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Wow, that's awesome of Saralisa- no way I could have done that!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NasaJen
on 4/15/17 5:34 am
RNY on 12/09/16

APRIL IS FINALLY HAVING HER BABY!!! (April the giraffe in case anyone is following...)

Okay, morning everyone!!! Lovely surprise at the scale this morning... Yay! I have a full day with nothing really on my schedule. Its a little confusing...haha, what to do with all this time???

B: Protien Shake

S: Greek Yogurt

L: Tuna salad

S: Cheese

D: No idea (I never really know what dinner time is going to bring.)

Have a fabulous day my friends!!!

LapBand: 3.2.10

RNY: 12.9.16

Highest: 451

Morning of RNY: 283

Current: 195

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?