What's on your Sunday Menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 4/16/17 3:18 am

Morning gang!

hope everyone had a great Saturday! We had a chance to spend some time outside before it turned to rain. and spent a great evening talking and laughing. I did have about an ounce of wine. Same as at Christmas. Its a swine made by people we know in Germany. And it's a special treat when we crack a bottle. I don't miss alcohol, but I will say it was nice to have something other than water to toast with.

qotd: ok, it's a silly one. I joined a lotto pool at work. I don't usually play the lotto, or gamble, but it seemed like a good way to make friends hahha. Other than pay off debt and charitable giving , what would you do if you won big money? I'm talking indulgence. After moving into a bigger home, which I'd never have to clean, I think I'd hire a chef or personal shopper. I love to cook, but it'd be great to only cook when I felt like it haha. And I'd never grocery shop again hahaa

I'd also love to buy my dad some ridiculous fancy tractors and farm machinery. And travel for months at a time!

menu:

B: protein shake

brunch: I think we're going out to eat, I'll probably have an egg with bacon and tomato

D: leftovers of some sort. Prob some meat,cheese, veggies .

hoping to fit a nap in there after everyone leaves....

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

peachpie
on 4/16/17 3:44 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Morning RNY'ers!! Happy Easter. I've been debating all week if I'd go to church today and I think I've talked myself out of it. Mainly because I plan on cooking a lot today. I'll go on my run at 7, but will take it slow cause my body still hurts. I'm laying here super happy that I don't 'do' Easter. No baskets, eggs, candies, dress clothes etc. it's very relaxing knowing I won't have to pick up fake grass for the next month.

qotd: if I win the lotto I'd pay for a top notch education for my boys, and do some home repairs. Super indulgent me would buy a vacation home and travel often.

No weight yet today, 23 months out. Today is all about food-- I'm just gonna list what I'm cooking and I'll figure out what I'll actually eat as the day goes on:

Homemade French toast, bacon, eggs, home fries

baked ham, roast beef, Mac & cheese, rice &a peas, carrots& green beans

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/16/17 3:57 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Yesterday we went to the gym, then poked around in Chatham (Cape Cod) for the afternoon. I restrained myself from buying very expensive, cute clothes (lots of great shops there). I was in love with a top which I never could have worn pre-WLS, but it was $115! I couldn't justify spending that in my head. The sole purchase was a $5 tee-shirt on sale for DH!

QOTD: If we won BIG $, I would buy a house on the water, give the kids $ for homes and would salt away $ for DH's future care (Alzheimer's). I'm really frightened about the latter these days, but retiring at the end of the year regardless, because he needs someone at home and I don't want to wait until he isn't himself at all anymore.

B: eggbeaters and cottage cheese

L: Easter meal: ham, veggies

D: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

S: cheese sticks, protein bar

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

MaryEllen OntheEastCoast
on 4/16/17 6:26 am - CT

Oh I love Chatham!

Patty R.
on 4/16/17 7:41 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Enjoy now!!

karenp8
on 4/16/17 3:59 am - Brighton, IL

Happy Easter everyone. Hope you all have a chance to spend time today doing something you enjoy with those you love. Up early as I had to send hubby up to church to help with the Easter breakfast. He's not a member as he can't stand the bickering and politics but does help the men cook every year and is a trustee as well. QOTD I would travel anywhere I wanted and pay off the camper and credit card debt if I won money. Plans today are a walk with Lily in a minute,then heading up to church for breakfast and church service. After that hubby,Lily and I are headed to the inlaws for lunch. Post op 4 years 71/2 months and weight at 117.8 today. Food for maintenance B 1/2 c scrambled eggs and a piece of bacon L 31/2 oz ham 1/2 c green beans D not sure if still at inlaws more ham and beans if home 31/2 oz feta stuffed salmon 1/2 c zucchini S mission one chocolate brownie protein bar. Have a great day everyone and make some smart and conscious choices that move you one step closer to your goal!

pinyee
on 4/16/17 4:16 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Happy Easter Sunday Menu Family.... Saturday turned out to be a pretty nice day my nieces birthday part was lots of fun.. I have added a picture of the beautiful birthday girl here because she was just to cute not to.

QOTD: If I won the lottery I would all buy my immediate family members new houses and I would plan a fun family trip to Disney World. Then I would plan an awesome trip for my husband, daughter and I to see the places we have always dreamed of. After that I would just want to spend some quality time at home in my new home I just purchased for myself!

Food for the day:

B: Eggs & Bacon

L: Ham

D: Meatballs sauce & Cheese

Have a great Sunday friends... Hope you all have a great one!

Kakesie
on 4/16/17 4:58 am
RNY on 02/19/16

So adorable!!!

FozzieBear
on 4/16/17 5:26 am
RNY on 11/21/16

She is just crazy cute! Those eyes!

RNY - Nov 21st 2016

HW 386 SW 309.8 CW 174.1

M1: 17 M2: 17.2 M3: 12.6 M4: 18.8 M5: 14.4 M6: 18.4 M7: 13.5 M8: 13.1 M9: 7.8

Christine