What's on your menu today (Monday) RNYers?

Daisydoo02
on 6/26/17 3:18 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Monday we meet again... Hi menu crew. How is everyone? I am okay. My weekend was quiet and yet I don't feel rested, a racing mind will do that I guess. Mine never shuts off. I did watch a lot of Netflix movies this weekend, I watched all 3 Hunger Games, liked them a lot, Dr Strange, Loved it, Deep Water Horizon, amazing and I love anything with Mark Walhberg.

Accountability: had a small pouch weekend, I ate only 2 meals a day and one snack. I am just not hungry these days (trust me I am SURE this will change again...) so there was no eating off plan

QOTD: Pre surgery when you went to your local Fair or Amusement Park what was your go to food you had to have? For me it would be Cotton Candy, Candy Apples and Funnel cake (this is what some people call fried dough or elephant ears but here we call if Funnel Cake, see pic below) but #1 is Cotton Candy for sure.

3.7 yrs post op RNY - maintenance food

B: lots of decaf with 2 vanilla PP

L: can of tuna/balsamic dressing/red bell pepper

S: 1 celery stalk cut in 3 with 1 tbsp of whipped plain cream cheese

D: turkey deli meat & swiss cheese (3 slices of each) + honey mustard

S: skry yogurt + fresh raspberries + bran buds

TOTALS: 921 calories, 130 protein, 36 carbs

V: patches are on (multi, iron, B12, Vit D & Calcium)

L: I average 120oz a day (decaf coffee & water with diet cranberry juice)

E: got an appt after work and going to Costco so not sure if I will get my run in or not, will see if time permits

Have a great day all, be fabulous

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Librarian67
on 6/26/17 3:28 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Good Monday morning menu folks! I had a nice relaxing weekend with some good walking time. I got in 6-7 mile walks each day and the weather was pleasant both mornings. I also got in some swimming which always pleases me.

The scale has been kind the last week - 5.4 pounds - after several weeks of very slow loss. My pictures remind me that the body has been changing for a while, but the scale is finally catching up.

QOTD: I've always loved the chicken on a stick and ice cream. So at least the chicken won't change.

Breakfast: 2 ounces of ham

Snack: Fuzzy Navel protein shake

Lunch: TJ's Lemon grilled chicken

Snack: 2 ounces of turkey breast

Dinner: salmon, broccoli

Exercise: 3-4 mile walk

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Insert Fitness
on 6/26/17 3:31 am

Morning!

finally posting at the beginning of the day!

I had a great weekend, got some practical stuff done, and so,e social and relaxing!

Qotd: all of it. Sweet and savoury. Poutine, fried anything, always ice cream.

Menu:

B: premiere protein

L: egg salad with sliced cucumber

D: steak and a bit of salad maybe

have a good one!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Queen JB
on 6/26/17 3:54 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning everyone! My last school closes today at 1pm!!! Yaaaay! I am already starting to change myself to a summer schedule. I woke up at 6 and I am heading to the gym before I go in :) Today I am going into one of the schools that closed already and I am planning to get my hands dirty and do some spot painting and supply room organization. I love days like this!

Our weekend was awesome. The weather was great, and we had time to walk along the ocean, watched an outdoor movie, run errands, saw friends, and relaxed. I wish every weekend could be like that!

QOTD: I would sell my mother for fried dough.

23 months post op / decided not to weigh for a few days (head games) / fighting to stay in maintenance

B: Fit Frappe Mocha Protein Coffee

S: Iced Coffee with 2% milk & Plain Chicken Breast with Everything Bagel Spice

L: Chili Lime Chicken Burger

S: Grilled Chicken with hummus

D: Italian Sausage or Steak

Totals: (without dinner) Calories: 560 / Protein: 86 / Carb: 25

Exercise: 5 mile walk on the treadmill

Vitamins: Patches on (D3, Iron & Multi)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

FozzieBear
on 6/26/17 4:17 am, edited 6/25/17 9:18 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning everyone!

We had a pretty good weekend. I forced myself to stay away from anything work related because it had consumed my previous two weekends and while I managed to avoid most of it I'm starting the week wishing I had done a little more. Ugh.

Accountability: There were a few unplanned meals on the weekend but not off plan. We were at a friend's house for a bbq last night and I cut a chunk off of a steak (no scale) and had a couple bites of potato salad.

QOTD I was never really one for sweets but anything fried was on my radar

7 months post op

B- coffee w/ chocolate premier

L- chicken breast

D- I think more chicken...

S- beef jerky, remaining premier...?? We'll see what I feel like in the evening. I'm trying to be flexible with the shakes.

Have a great start to your week everyone!

RNY - Nov 21st 2016

HW 386 SW 309.8 CW 174.1

M1: 17 M2: 17.2 M3: 12.6 M4: 18.8 M5: 14.4 M6: 18.4 M7: 13.5 M8: 13.1 M9: 7.8

Christine

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/26/17 4:27 am, edited 6/25/17 9:27 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! For some odd reason I'm down 1/2 pound, even though I'm still on vacation and not fully watching everything. But I'll take it! Back to reality eating beginning Wednesday (travel day). Starting Thursday I'm going to do CAMAW for a few days to detox from carbs.

Accountability: I had real ice cream for the first time since surgery (vanilla with fresh pineapple on top). It was good!

QOTD: I have never gone to amusement parks much, but when I did it was DEFINITELY fried dough!

B: eggbeaters and cottage cheese

L: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: ? (Out)

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

supershopper
on 6/26/17 4:47 am

hey yall i'm back from camping world. It was relaxing at times and stressful at others. entire family was there- both sisters, husbands, kids, mom, and sisters husbands family. it was chaos. It rained pretty much the entire time but the fireworks display was great. Got to wade in the pool, eat pizza toppings on salad, fish (no results), hang out a bit with nieces. AND on the up side found a thrift store with .25 and .99 clothes (lookout KAREN some are coming to you lol!!!)

Accountability: I didn't eat perfect this weekend. I did have 2 bites of watermelon, some potato salad, and a bite of banana pudding and 1 bite of bread on my hot dog weenie. I did however NOT have a melty yummy smore so bonus for me. I will weigh tomm after I drink tons of fluids today and maybe poop.

QOTD: 1) Funnel cake!, 2) cotton candy, 3) HUGE turkey leg if they have them, 4) caramel/chocolate/nut apple

OR fried oreos, fried twinkies, corn dog, or anything else covered in breading and deep fried.

B: coffee/ RTD protein creamer (1/4 of box) / grilled chic breast

S: Jello concoction

L:

S:

D: I think I'm going to make the two little cornish hens for dinner. will put in IP then finish in oven or grill to crisp skin.

S: jello/yogurt ice cream

OH- last night I decided to do 1/2 a bottle of light and fit smoothie with a little protein powder and a dab of cool whip and freeze it. it was yummy

Exercise- planning on yoga tonight, haven't been since WED due to being off friday and leaving thurs for camping.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

karenp8
on 6/26/17 5:38 am - Brighton, IL

Glad you had fun camping and yes to clothes coming my way!

Theduffman27
on 6/26/17 4:50 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning Daisy and menu folks! Good, busy weekend. Weather...not so good, but always make the best with what we are given.

QOTD - funny you should ask, when we go to the fair I would always get italian sausage with onions and peppers and guess what...I made that for dinner at camp this weekend.

B - GNC Lean Shake

S - light and fit greek yogurt

L - Steak and asparagus

S - Buddig meat

D - Sausage link

E - run tonight

Stay Healthy my friends. Mike

Meggles07
on 6/26/17 4:56 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today is the big moving day for my grandparents. I have to be there shortly so this will be a quick post. We did more dismantling yesterday and continued rearranging the basement.

I also watched Dr. Strange recently and really liked it. I can't remember the last time I sat and watched a whole movie. I tend to get bored watching something for two hours. I prefer tv episodes where I can watch for 30-40 minutes. We have two gift cards for the movies and a points card with two free movies and I haven't used the since last Christmas.

Accountability: I ate really well yesterday and then had one cake pop in the evening. Our freezer is so full of wedding food still.

QOTD: I can think of two fair foods I always got... One was soft serve ice cream -- I love chocolate vanilla swirl. The other is sausage on a bun.

Breakfast - protein shake

Lunch - peameal bacon

Snack - carrots and pb

Dinner - beef roast

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 503 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 450 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?