What's on your Sunday Menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 7/16/17 4:47 am

Morning Weekenders!

Yesterday was a crazy busy fun day. I haven't had a chance to read any posts from yesterday. Now it's coffee and OH time!

heres a couple of photos from a garden exhibit we went to yesterday morning with my inlaws. Then we went to a family BBQ. Then o. The way home, we headed downtown and we took in this light show on parliament hill at 10 pm. Let's just say I slept well last night...

today if the weather cooperates, we're going to a ball game and bringing my husbands 94 year old grandmother with us!

Qotd: who has a green thumb? This exhibit was so inspiring, but gardening is not something that comes natural to me. My husband has a little veggie patch and I help my sister with her garden. But hops are the first plant project I've been into that hasn't died. Yet. Hahha

accountability : the party had tons of WLS friendly options. I had a piece of chicken breast, 1/2 sausage, and a couple of shrimps.

menu:

B: coffee and premiere protein

L: I think we're going out for brunch with the inlaws.

D: tbd on when they leave.

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Meggles07
on 7/16/17 5:04 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Yesterday in Niagara Falls was crazy. There were too many people. I'm not one for crowds at all, even worse where I'm not very familiar with the roads and directions. We went to a paint your own pottery place. I had planned to do a little dog statue, but a Christmas tree candle holder caught my eye when I got there. I hope it turns out nicely!!

Today I'm purchasing something from a buy and sell site, so I hope that works out (you don't always know what you're going to find). Then I have a few errands and just house stuff. I will definitely be having a nap today. Puppy 2 was up sick last night.

Accountability: yesterday was pretty good given the cir****tances. I had brought food with me but part of it ended up being off. I had one chocolate at the hotel, a piece of table bread at the restaurant, and I had ordered a prime rib sandwich figuring I could eat the insides... It ended up being more like a grilled cheese. I did not feel well after eating my portion. I will give the leftovers to DH.

QOTD: I like indoor plants, but I'm not a big outdoor person. I have a plant shelf in my kitchen with 4-5 plants that have been given to me which are doing quite well. I also started basil and parsley from seeds this year. Our house came with raspberries and strawberries -- the strawberries didn't do well in the weather here this spring.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, pickles

Lunch - zucchini lasagna

Snack - peameal bacon

Dinner - tbd, chicken maybe??

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/16/17 5:33 am, edited 7/15/17 10:34 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! My news of the week is that my one year old car is totaled (partially submerged in flash floods on my street 9 days ago). So buy new or used???

QOTD: I think I might have a black thumb? I love flowers, greenery and vegetables but I am TERRIBLE at taking care of them. We did replace all the bushes against the house this year with hydrangeas and used the recommended fertilizer when planting them. DH has been watering them like crazy so hopefully they will do well. We planted one of them last year and it is doing great (see pic below).

B: eggbeaters and cottage cheese

L: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: leftover shrimp (I think that is the next in line...)

S: yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Librarian67
on 7/16/17 6:18 am
RNY on 02/28/17

So sorry about your car.

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/16/17 7:12 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Thx! As many have reminded me, it is only a car. There are much more important things in life!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 7/16/17 6:29 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I'm so sorry to hear about your car. I remember being so upset when one of our 17-year-old cars was vandalized beyond repair - but yours was only a year old! I'm guessing insurance will cover it, but still..

We always buy a newer used car - two or three years old - with low mileage. The last one we bought only had about 8000 miles on it and looked brand new! Plus then it's already taken the big depreciation hit.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/16/17 7:14 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Yes, it is a dilemma. It was essentially a new car still and it is hard to find the same car used. But we will see!

CathyV
on 7/16/17 5:52 am

Morning! Church and potluck today, taking kids to the lake this evening.

Qotd- I really, really wish I had a green thumb. I try. I planted several rose bushes this year, and some morning glories and four o'clock, that are getting eaten down to nothing by something. That's my main issue, staying ahead of the pests. Then, we live in the woods and spend a lot of time hacking back the encroaching weeds and brush and trees. We grow lots of what we don't want very easily, lol.

Accountability- had a pretty good day. Still battle big this weird temptaotowards the kids' Popsicles, so much so that I ordered some sugar free ones in my grocery order.

Meals today, 10 months out-

B- scrambled eggs with cheese and salsa.

L- potluck at church, protein forward.

D- at the lake so nice and easy. Bringing sandwich stuff, I'll eat the fixings.

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

peachpie
on 7/16/17 6:08 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Morning RNY'ers!! I've been on my run and swept the front walkway/patio. Showered and now am waiting for the kids to get up. Today I'm going to Reading Termimal Market (basically a farmers market) early to buy some fish and meat, and the kids and I will have breakfast there. I'd be tempted to eat something I don't normally allow for- but the scale gods were kind to me today and I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth. It'll be hard to be around all the fresh deliciousness!

qotd: I can take care of perineal plants so they keep coming back- but I can't seem to keep annuals alive for a few weeks. I probably Would do better if I learned about soil, ph, etc- but I don't care that much. I don't like growing veggies- my mind needs what ever process occurs between growing them and them getting into a supermarket. Straight Farm to table skeeves me out.

194.5 today, 26 months out

m1: ? Will be out likely eggs and breakfast meat of some fashion

m2: protein shake

m3: red snapper fish, rice (family) and a veggie

m4: ?

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

bruindiva92
on 7/16/17 8:14 am
Revision on 03/29/17

My family & I visited there and loved the food selection! Went there several times since the hotel was a 5 minute walk away.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 324 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 376 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 467 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 381 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 324 views