What's on your Menu today (Monday) RNYers?

Daisydoo02
on 8/21/17 3:11 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Hello Menu Crew! Its Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was great, very busy but good.

Accountability: I did great this weekend, everything was protein forward. I think it helped that I was really busy and there was no time for snacking or being bored.

QOTD: What ancient civilization would you time travel to visit? For me its a toss up between ancient Egypt, time of the Pharaoh's and Nefertiti or the ancient Mayans, especially the Mayans, fascinating culture.

3.9 years post op RNY - maintenance food - this is what I have planned and inputted into MFP

B: tons of decaf with chocolate PP used as creamer (went to a new Costco, they did not have vanilla PP yet, ugh chocolate is just not the same!)

L: tuna/peppers/balsamic

S: cashews

D: 4oz of steak + A1 sauce

S: yogurt + SF raspberry jam

TOTALS: 1071 calories, 134 protein, 52 carbs

V: patches are on

E: 60 minute step class, 60 minute muscle pump, then take the dogs out at 9pm, its hot & humid here

Have an awesome day, be fabulous

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Librarian67
on 8/21/17 3:21 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Good morning menu folks! Back to Monday after a short weekend. I did some OT yesterday so the relaxation hours were shorter. It was a good weekend though with some nice food prep and I got some painting in.

QOTD: I think that I would like to visit the Mayans, but I'm not sure.

Menu:

Breakfast: hard boiled egg, 2 oz ham

Snack: Cappuccino protein shake

Lunch: TJ's chicken sausage, carrot salad

Snack: 2 oz turkey breast

Dinner: Kung pao chicken, pickled carrots

Exercise: 60 minutes on the treadmill

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Insert Fitness
on 8/21/17 3:28 am

Morning everyone!

Great and busy weekend here too! Hoping my work week is a bit more manageable.

accountability: my carbs are creeping up. Time to shut er down! Protein bars were becoming a bit too common. Even just having a half is too much.

Menu:

coffee and premier protein

L: leftover hamburger with avocado

D: pork chop

S: cottage cheese with strawberries

Have a good one gang!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Meggles07
on 8/21/17 3:40 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Up early because puppy 1 decided she needed to go outside. I will probably go back to bed.

Today I have my third interview with the same company as last week. They have really worked around my schedule which I think seems really promising. After that I will try to help with a friend who is moving today. They have helped us so much with various things, so I'm happy to return the favour if I can.

QOTD: I would probably choose to visit the ancient Greeks or Romans, but it would be a short visit because I like my creature comforts ;) I would love to go back to discuss philosophy, architecture, mathematics, and art.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - leftover pork

Snack - turkey sausage

Dinner - pork and salad

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Emiepie
on 8/21/17 6:14 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good luck at your interview.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/21/17 3:48 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! This is the first 5 day work week I've had since June (but I have short weeks for the following 2). I just need to white knuckle it. I also had a good weekend. We had an old college friend of DH visit from Rochester NY. The weather ended up being great so we enjoyed 2 beach days.

QOTD: Maybe Ancient Greece?

17 months post-op, 9 months in maintenance, 73 work days until retirement.

B: eggbeaters and cottage cheese

L: Emiepie's egg salad

D: Leftover lobster salad and veggies

S: protein chips, halo top ice cream

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Au_Contraire
on 8/21/17 4:07 am

Another intense day. I've got so much work to do which requires physical energy, I hope I can make it through the next 2 days - felt very tired yesterday. I had an absolute ton to get done, but all I wanted to do was sleep. And my diurnal/nocturnal balance is whacked out...again! But I'm losing, which lifts my spirits, at the rate of a bit more than a pound every two days, Yay!

As far as time travel goes, I would love to visit imperial, aristocratic Russia during the 1800s. So gorgeously lavish! Such haute couture style! Sable and velvet robes wrapped around magnificent ballgowns, as jingling troikas flew through the night and the whirling snow! Not to mention all of those incredible, jewel-encrusted Faberge' eggs!

Of course such lifestyles were made possible by the pain and sweat of a hopeless, endlessly toiling underclass...hence 1917! I'd love to see it just the same.t

First: Black tea, strong - I need the caffeine - with Vanilla PPP

B: 2 oz. refried beans / cheese

L: 2 oz. very thinly sliced ham.

D: 2 oz. pulled chicken

Kakesie
on 8/21/17 4:52 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Daisy and Menu Family!

Happy Solar Eclipse Day! Our town is in the path of totality and people are flocking here from all over to see it! Unfortunately it's supposed to be overcast today and there are going to be a lot of very disappointed people if they don't get to see the sun!

QOTD: I think I would like to visit an Native American Indian tribe and learn more about their culture, watch their dances, ride one of their horses, etc.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 68, Calories - 1,020, Carbs - 104.

B: Prosciutto & mozzarella sticks

L: Birdseye Voila creamy chicken & noodle

D: Probably going out to eat so not sure, but it will be protein forward

S: Light & fit Greek yogurt, prosciutto & mozzarella sticks

E: Walking the dogs around the subdivision

Have a FANTASTIC day everyone!

~ Karen

Librarian67
on 8/21/17 5:17 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Here's wishing you sunshine!

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

pinyee
on 8/21/17 5:02 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Good morning everyone.... I do not feel like adulting today! I have two coworkers out today and the one I am stuck working with is just coming back from vacation and I would rather stand on the ledge of the building and try and fly than have to listen to her for 7.5 hours or wait it will be less because she can never get to work on time....Thank goodness our phone system has a messaging system so when she starts rambling on I can message someone to please call me....I love technology. The weekend was pretty good short but good.

QOTD: You know I am not sure...If you asked me what person in history to meet I could answer that real quick but going back to a time period that would be hard! I guess I would pick some time in London or ancient Greece.

Food for the day:

B: Bacon, Hard boiled egg white and small apple

L: ham and cheese

S: yogurt

D: sausage pepper and onions

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 498 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 438 views