What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/4/17 11:04 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Great progress on your weight loss!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

karenp8
on 11/4/17 11:55 am - Brighton, IL

Wow! That's amazing results for a revision. Congratulations!

catwoman7
on 11/4/17 12:30 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

weight up 4 lbs since yesterday - but I had 5000 mg of sodium. Good Lord. For lunch I had a beef stick (1 oz) and a bunch of raw vegetables dipped in about 2 T of thinned-out ranch dressing (leftover from a dinner out the night before). We went out again last night with a group - I ordered the crab cakes (there were two of them) that came with remoulade sauce. From what I can tell, most of the sodium came from the beef stick, the ranch dressing and, mostly likely, the crab cakes and remoulade sauce, because nothing else I ate was particularly high in sodium. But....sheesh. As for the four pounds, I'm very salt sensitive - but still, I was shocked. I hope this crap is gone in a couple of days. I feel very waterlogged today and I'm not happy feeling this way....

QOTD: the skin. It's easy to hide, but I hate looking at it - but the worst thing is it flops around when I exercise. Plus I have to do these pelvic thrusts for physical therapy. I lie on the floor with my knees bent and feet flat on the ground. I then lift my hips and lower them back down to the ground 20-30 times. The skin on my rear end and lower back "pool" on the floor when I lower my hips, and in addition, it takes me a second to get my butt flat on the ground because that excess skin doesn't always settle equally. One side is often higher than the other and I have wiggle around to get everything to settle evenly. I hope this makes sense. But it's really weird and that "pooling" feeling is awful.

2 years 5 months out:

B: homemade vanilla yogurt with blueberries & pomegranate seeds

S: coffee with half & half

B2: (brunch - we were at a brunch meeting for an organization I chair): deconstructed huevos rancheros (I ate the scrambled eggs (looked like two), the black beans (1/4 C), and the pico de gallo), 1/3 of a standard-size corn muffin, jicama side salad

AS: SF pumpkin vanilla protein/Miralax shake

D: meeting a friend at an Indian place. I'll get something with chicken and vegetables, skip the rice, and just eat about a cup of food

thank God the eating out this weekend is almost over!!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Kathy8429
on 11/5/17 3:29 am

I hate the skin pooling

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?