What's on your PHOTO Friday Menu RNYers?

Teena D.
on 11/17/17 4:34 am, edited 11/17/17 5:53 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning and Happy Friday! Looks like a wet weekend and further north they're getting snow. Yuck.

QOTD: What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Canadians, feel free to share your weekend plans. As you all know, since I'm a little excited lol, we are heading to PA for our first American Thanksgiving. My husband's sister and her husband live there and they're having quite a few people over. I love social gatherings so I can't wait. We will arrive Wednesday and stay until Sunday.

Accountability was good yesterday. We had a company for supper and I made a dessert from BariatricEating called Pumpkin Whip. It was so easy and so good. Calories, carbs, protein and water all on track.

Menu is up in the air. I'm working from home and just getting my act together.

Vitamins and water will be on track.

Today's photo will be added in a little while. Have something I have to do first.

Have a a great day everyone! Don?t forget the thankfulness QOTD for next week!

Edited to add my photos- random family pics. The outdoor autumn one is me at my highest weight, the other one was when I?d lost about 60 lbs on a paleo diet and the last one is at Tyler's grad 2 weeks ago. But seriously, aren't my kids adorable?!?

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Queen JB
on 11/17/17 4:41 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning! Oy, I am running SO late today, why not spend a little extra time posting? Hahaha.

Accountability: Whee, doing well all week. Wish there were no more Reese's PB cups in the house, though. Ran my 2 miles yesterday. More tonight.

QOTD: I AM BEYOND EXCITED FOR THANKSGIVING! My favorite people in the universe have scattered all over the country over the last few years but this year we are all coming back together for dinner at our house. We are hosting 15 people. I love these people more than you can imagine and it means the world to me that we are going to be together.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/17/17 4:56 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Nice! I miss the family gatherings we used to have at Christmas (we never had a big group at Thanksgiving). At Christmas we just have a small "core" group now.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Teena D.
on 11/17/17 5:32 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

So happy for you and your Thanksgiving plans!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Meggles07
on 11/17/17 4:56 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I ended up taking today off. Mostly for my own sanity. I just can't sit in my office doing nothing. I'd rather be home. So of course I woke up at my normal time. I got the puppies fed, garbage out, and my summer tires out of the van and into the shed. I think I will go to the mall this morning to see if the cobbler can fix my boots and maybe wander around a bit. I need groceries so I will stop on my way home to do that.

QOTD: no plans for this weekend. I had thought about doing some cross-border shopping, but I think a quiet weekend sounds better right now. I have to take both pups to the vet tomorrow. One for a booster shot and the other to get her ear checked.

Photo: I ordered this new t-shirt online so I might wear it today :)

Post-op two years, eight months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt

Lunch - leftover pita from yesterday

Snack - turkey pepperettes

Dinner - tbd

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

Kakesie
on 11/17/17 5:06 am
RNY on 02/19/16

LOVE that T-shirt, Meggles!

karenp8
on 11/17/17 6:44 am - Brighton, IL

I need that tshirt! My hubby always finds neat shirts for me--a tshirt with a picture of a dog(boxer like Lily) that says "I wil follow you everywhere--bathroom included" and a sweatshirt that say"Be the person your dog thinks you are". I wear that one on days where I'm feeling impatient with people!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/17/17 4:59 am, edited 11/16/17 9:01 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Happy Friday! Two more days of packing then we are on the road to Florida!

QOTD: We will be going to a friends house for Thanksgiving in Florida. Fun group so there should be lots of laughter.

My picture is in honor of Adoption Month (November). DD posted this (and is in the picture) and DS was also adopted.

1 year, 8 months post-op (maintenance).

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: tuna fish, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Leftover veal parmigiana

S: yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Kakesie
on 11/17/17 5:07 am
RNY on 02/19/16

How wonderful of you to adopt your children, Liz! DD looks so happy, you ALL do!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/17/17 5:13 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

We were just SO LUCKY that their birth parents chose us. And that they are back in our children's lives again (since they were in their mid teens).

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 520 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 403 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 258 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics