What's on your Friday menu RNYers? Photo Friday!

Au_Contraire
on 12/1/17 11:25 am

What a lovely Mrs. Claus you make! Both before and after! The garland along your fence is very pretty. Your house is too!

Kakesie
on 12/1/17 11:32 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thank you, Cara!

Emiepie
on 12/1/17 6:13 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and it's Fri-yay!! Great pics, I really like your new dress on you-fits you perfectly. We have a busy weekend too. Emily's 13th birthday is next Saturday but we are celebrating this weekend since one of the girls we are having over couldn't do next weekend. The party starts when I leave work just a little early today when I pick up Em and two of her friends from school and then in the morning we are heading for a day trip to the beach (Pismo). Should be lots of fun.

QOTD: I wasn't really a cauliflower fan and I love it now. I like many of the Jordan's syrups and use them ALL THE TIME. Currently I am using a vanilla caramel something....

Pics: One from our drive on Thanksgiving when we stopped in Sequoia National Park and viewed the "big trees" and please excuse the puffy eyes in the other-since I didn't post it last week as I was posting from my phone it's a pic of hubby and I with Ruppert.

Time since surgery: 3 years 3 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Salami, Carbmaster yogurt, and mixed nuts

D: BBQ chicken "pizza" and zucchini German chocolate cake

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with toasted coconut and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: An hour Stairmaster this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1236 Protein:125 Carbs:73 Fat:55

If you have the opportunity to let a car turn out into the street in front of you today, allow them to get in front of you (hope that makes sense).

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

karenp8
on 12/1/17 7:30 am - Brighton, IL

Still praying for you all as you miss your buddy Rupert.

Emiepie
on 12/1/17 8:16 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Thank you!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Au_Contraire
on 12/1/17 11:09 am

Adorable pics! Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl! 13 is such a momentous year!

Emiepie
on 12/1/17 12:43 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

karenp8
on 12/1/17 6:53 am - Brighton, IL

Just a quick no nonsense post as I'm in the middle of 9 loads of laundry. I'll come back later and catch up. Lily and I have our 3.9 miles in and will do another mile after supper. We went camping at the local state park and just came back late yesterday so thats why I was MIA. Lily and I got lots of hiking in on the trails. There was only one other camper and they were from southern Georgia but had family in the area. Post op 5 years 3 months and weight at 118.2 today. Accountability has been good as Ive been doing lots of knitting to keep my hands occupied. Heres the food for maintenance today B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 1 c chili D 1 c chicken tortilla soup--I'll drink the broth and then eat the meat S 5 oz cottage cheese with 1 T no sugar added blackberry jam. Have a great day everyone and make some smart choices. Picture is my outfit today.

Au_Contraire
on 12/1/17 11:10 am

Karen, you are so slim and lovely! I really like those boots!

pammieanne
on 12/1/17 8:02 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Love your outfit for the day, Teena! Are you wearing that dress this year to the party, or do you have a new one for this year? I have this red sequin dress I bought last summer on clearance, and I need somewhere to wear it, darn it! No good Holiday parties that I think I'll attend as of yet, so it might turn into a NYE dress.

I don't mind saying 'holidays' at all because I feel like it encompasses so much more than just one day anyway... the weeks to come are all Holiday Festivities, right up until New Years Day.

Had a long night last night... we have a new foster dog, an American Bulldog, 1 year old, deaf, and has been at the rescue kennel for almost 6 months! Suffice to say, it's going to take a few days to get her into a routine and teach her a few things... puppies are exhausting!

QOTD: The thing I fell in love with after surgery is coffee for sure! I always liked it, but now it's my LOVE! I continuously have 4-6 bottles of Jordan's syrups on the kitchen counter.... I have a Salted Dark Chocolate Espresso at work, and it's really good... but at home, my current favorite is - believe it or not - Peanut butter. I was very skeptical, but it goes great with the chocolate macadamia nut beans I bought! I got a Ninja Coffee System for Christmas last year, and honestly, that thing changed my life! I find it SO MUCH BETTER that the Keurig! I can make a cup - to a full carafe - and things in between, light roast, dark roast, over ice roast, and espresso roast... all with regular filters and coffee. I use it daily, multiple times.

We have a busy weekend... mayor's annual tree lighting festival tonight, ugly sweater Christmas party tomorrow, and not sure about Sunday, but there will at least be trips to the grocery stores for stock ups on food and multiple trips to the parks to walk this new puppy and wear her butt out!

Accountability: Spot on yesterday! Yay!

Weight this morning 138.8/ maintenance diet/ 18 months out

B: 2 ounces of salami/ 1 ounce of pepperoni/ 3 T of cottage cheese

S: Cheese stick if I need it

L: Forgot my food bag, so possibly lettuce wraps from Pei Wei

S: More cheese or pepperoni before I leave

D: Food trucks at the Mayor's festival... hoping the Wing Truck is there! They make fabulous grilled wings!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Pictures: I cut 5" off my hair yesterday! Not thrilled with the way I styled it this morning, so I'm looking forward to playing with it this weekend, but the color turned out great! Also, Camree and May-May... she's a sweet little girl, and loves our mule!

Image may contain: horse and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 398 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 253 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics