What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

Librarian67
on 12/2/17 5:28 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Good morning weekenders! It is a lovely cool day here and I am trying to decide whether I want to go swimming or hiking. I won't be able to get in many more hikes before winter gets here, so I'd like to get out today or tomorrow.

QOTD: I love Scrooged with Bill Murray. Not so much for some of the others.

Menu:

Breakfast: hard boiled egg, 1/2 cup plain oatmeal, 2 oz ham

Snack: protein shake

Lunch: TJ's chicken sausages, baby carrots

Snack: string cheese

Dinner: pork chops

Exercise: either swimming or hiking

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/2/17 5:34 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! I'm jealous of all the Christmas stuff going on (looking forward to putting up my tree at home on 12/12).

QOTD: It's a Wonderful Life. DH started me watching this after we met and it has been a tradition since.

1 year, 8 months post-op, maintenance:

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese, and Canadian bacon

L: Turkey salad and tomato

D: crack slaw

S: yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 12/2/17 5:58 am
RNY on 06/03/15

weight is down another pound and so I'm finally back down to "oh crap". I'm sticking with 1700 kcal until it gets back to 142. So glad I was able to get control of this. That's the way it needs to go from now on - get control over it before 6 lbs turns into 60...

I have some stupid, unexplained rash all over my legs. Noticed it last night - it's worse today. I put Benadryl cream on it last night and will again this morning. If it's not better in a few days, I'll go to the doctor. Not sure what this is. I had a massage on Thursday and thought it might be the lotion - but I've been there millions of times - and why would it just be on my legs? It's also not shingles - had those before - this isn't it. No new meds, either. Very weird...

headed out for coffee in a few minutes, then off to a memorial service, then meeting my mom for lunch. Open house at my friend's tonight. I need to get some exercise somewhere in there, too..

2 years 5 months out:

B: homemade plain yogurt, ginger preserves, fresh raspberries (didn't like this as much as I thought it would, but it was OK)

S: coffee with half & half, protein/Miralax latte shake

L: if a Mexican place, then two tacos. If the cafe near my mom's, probably soup or chicken salad

D: may just eat a small bowl of high fiber cereal before going to the open house. There will be a lot of stuff there, so I won't eat dinner beforehand -but hopefully having the cereal before going will keep me from going overboard once I'm there

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Kakesie
on 12/2/17 6:00 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family,

QOTD: My favorite Christmas movie is Prancer about the little girl who finds a reindeer. I also like It's a Wonderful Life and many others. We have a Disney Sing-along Christmas DVD called Mickey's A Very Merry Christmas that Saralisa has watched since she was a little girl. We always love to watch or listen to that when putting up the Christmas tree and when opening presents on Christmas morning.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 82, Calories - 1,085, Carbs - 90.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: chicken stir fry

D: not sure yet, going grocery shopping today.

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, 2 Atkin's peanut butter cups

E: Walking Blossom around the subdivision

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

~ Karen

Insert Fitness
on 12/3/17 3:55 am

I haven'****ched pranced in years! Adding it to the list for this year!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

karenp8
on 12/2/17 6:29 am - Brighton, IL

The party sounds so fun,Erin and I'm sure the children will love it. QOTD my favorite Christmas Movie is It's a Wonderful Life. We watch it every year. Lily and I have our 3.9 miles in today and will do another mile after supper. Accountability was good but I switched up dinner and had fish instead. Post op 5 years 3 ,months and weight at 118.2 today. Heres the food for today B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 1 c leftover chili D 1 c chicken tortilla soup(drink the broth first then eat some chicken and grated cheese) I'll probably make sandwiches too for hubby and son--maybe grilled cheese.Snack will be 5 oz cottage cheese with 1 T no sugar added blackberry jam. It was delicious last night--almost like a desser so we'll do it again tonight. Have a great day everyone and make your best choices too.

Amy Liz
on 12/2/17 6:46 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning OH~ I slept in a little today and still feel a bit groggy. It's a chill day no real plans, but plenty to do so I'm going to take it easy. My son made it through all the testing, poking and prodding at MEPS to join the Marines, but there was an issue with a tattoo he has on his upper arm, it is too close to the bend of the elbow (there is a 2 inch rule)... so they are working on getting a waiver for him. If all goes well, it should take 3 days to 3 weeks for this and then to go back to MEPS and be sworn in, hopefully... I pray everything goes well.

QOTD - My favorite movie - the one I watch 1st is always Miracle on 34th - the original w/Maureen O'Hara and Natalie Wood. My 2nd is It's a Wonderful Life and I watch this every Christmas Eve. I love all the others too, a favorite from childhood is still Rudolph, but Home Alone, Elf and The Santa Clause are great also. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, lol

Accountability - great

1 year post op - 161.1 - hanging on...

b-coffee w/hc, sausage

l-meatballs w/teriyaki and cauli rice

d-eggs and bacon

v/l - on track

Have a lovely day all!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

Au_Contraire
on 12/2/17 7:49 am

Fingers crossed for your son! Keep us posted.

Amy Liz
on 12/2/17 8:59 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Holding my breath! Thank you, Cara!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

Writergurl08
on 12/2/17 7:10 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning everyone! I volunteered for overtime today and was supposed to be at work by now but I slept instead. Getting ready to head out! Since weekends are voluntary it's ok that my time was only an estimate lol.

I have been struggling with finding good shoes insoles/inserts for plantar faceitis, does anyone have this?? I'm hoping it might go away after weight loss. Last night I ran errands after work and could barely walk when I got home. It's also been keeping me out of the gym, or at least from doing all I want to.

qotd: I love Polar Express, Miracle on 34th St, Charlie Brown, The Grinch, and all those older claymation movies make me feel really nostalgic. Elf is also great!

eats today are up in the air, as work is providing food for those who come in on the weekends. I've been trying to find a balance between eating light and super on track on days when we aren't being catered, so I don't feel as awful about eating what comes in. I started off by saying I'd just bring my own food and not even LOOK at the catering, but I failed at that miserably once I realized they were setting up in the room next to where my desk is and I could smell all the delicious food. So now my more realistic plan is to just make the best choices and not overindulge. I haven't lost any more weight, but I also haven't gained anything.

dinner tonight is out with friends, DH and I will probably split something. He usually just has me decide what I want, and then he'll eat off my plate, since he hardly eats enough for it to matter.

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 504 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 410 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 420 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 101 views
Forum Search Error & 404