What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 12/9/17 3:21 am

Quick post from me, as the internet is down at my parents, and I found one spot in the house, where I hope I have enough reception to actually post this!

Qotd: how reliant are you on your cell phone or tablet? Turns out, very reliant in my case ahahah I use them for all the things!

Accountability: good!
Menu:
B: coffee and premier.
L: tbd
D: roast pork with braised cabbage.
Have a happy Saturday!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

supershopper
on 12/9/17 3:33 am

HII! up early I see!

QOTD: I'm very reliant on my cell phone, exercise, watch shows, music, pictures, everything

food for today is up in the air. we got a ton of snow here yesterday! power keeps trying to cut off. making tons of coffee just in case lol i will be having yogurt/jello, protein shake and I think maybe protein pancakes.

We do have a generator and a charged 12v battery also with an inverter so we should be ok.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Just4me7
on 12/9/17 4:06 am

Still kind of dark outside and cold. Saturday is the one day of the week when I dont8have to set my alarm but still wake up at the same time. Rats!. So I'm just laying here until hubby wakes. He's retired so therefore has no schedule. Plenty to do but no schedule. Have to get going soon though because today is Christmas shopping day!

Yesterday's cal count a little higher, had fried chicken, 1758.

Thought we might see some flurries yesterday, but no., but here our cold doesn't get really going until January.

Have a great Saturday!

Pamela

Surgery 05-08-18 hw 317, consult wt 278, surgery weight 252. M1 -20, M2-5, M3-8, M4-6

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/9/17 4:32 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning. It is cool and rainy this morning in Florida: today the high will be in the 60s, low in the 40s. People here are getting out their winter jackets! It is still warmer than home where we fly on Monday where part of the state is supposed to get half a foot of snow tonight. When we get home, I WILL put on the winter jacket. Just as well it is cooler here as I can attack some projects I have been putting off.

QOTD: TOTALLY reliant. I spend a large portion of the day on my cell phone or tablet. I'd be lost without them.

1 year, 8 months post-op, maintenance:

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese, and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Chicken and veggies or crack slaw

S: yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Queen JB
on 12/9/17 5:17 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning Kids!

I was kind of dumb about not hydrating yesterday... it was 11pm when I realized Id been up since 4am and all I had to drank was 1.5 cups of coffee, 1 diet Snapple and a few sips of water. Not great. Today I am sticking with liquids for most of the day until dinner--mostly to hydrate, but also to try to detox myself from all of the BREAD I have found myself eating this week. Oh vacation...

QOTD: 1 million percent dependent. I feel like a crazy person when the wifi is down.

It's a Snowy Saturday--7" predicted, so I am going to stay inside and be crafty. Grim is going to teach me to use the jigsaw! Eeee, watch out, Pinterest!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Librarian67
on 12/9/17 5:22 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Good morning weekenders! I am still in pretty much pain from my tooth extraction yesterday. I'm thankful for my pain meds this morning although I hope that I don't have to use as many as yesterday.

It was supposed to start snowing last night but there is nothing on the ground yet so not sure what we will get. I want to go swimming this morning and then this afternoon we have a Winter's Eve event that I''d love to go to. There is the possibility of some sleet too and that is what I am really worried about.

QOTD: I am very reliant on my phone and use my tablet to read alot at night. I still like having my laptop for some activities though. I just don't like mobile apps for some online shopping. They just don't always work well.

Menu:

Breakfast: hard boiled egg, 2 oz ham, 1/2 cup plain oatmeal

Food for the rest of the day is up in the air since it depends whether I am home or out and about.

Exercise: I hope to do an hours worth of swimming today.

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Kakesie
on 12/9/17 5:26 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

QOTD: I am a dinosaur who doesn't own a cell phone or a tablet, only a personal home computer. Very reliant on my pc.

Accountability: Terrible. I ate a lot yesterday. I had a piece of brownie and in the middle of the night last night I had a piece of cherry cake which pushed my calories for yesterday through the roof! I don't even want to post my totals, but I'll be honest and post them. Protein - 96, Calories - 1,625, Carbs - 165. Definitely going to do better today.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: pulled chicken, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: cheesy chicken

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, banana, 2 Atkin's peanut butter cups

E: Walking Blossom around the subdivision

Have a wonderful day everyone!

~ Karen

nance1950
on 12/9/17 6:07 am
RNY on 04/26/17

Good morning everyone! We're supposed to get snow later today...only about 2-4 inches. To hear the local news you'd think the apocalypse was coming. Going to stay in today and make spaghetti sauce. ..maybe start on some Christmas cards. I'm very reliant on my smart phone. I use it for everything. Going to get my computer fired up...there may be some freelance work in my future.

B. Coffee and premier protein

S. Yogurt with blueberries

L. 1/4 cup of cottage cheese

S. Premiere protein and coffee

D. Spaghetti... The pasta is made from endame and mug beans and has 22 g of protein per serving.

New cats update...evéry morning I get up and clean up after their night...broken mirror destroyed roll of toilet paper etc.I love them despite their affinity for total chaos.

Have a great Saturday! Nancy

karenp8
on 12/9/17 6:09 am - Brighton, IL

Another cold windy day in Illinois--27 when Lily and I walked but it felt colder due to a brisk wind. We got our 4 miles done and will do another this afternoon. QOTD I don't have a smart phone so my flip phone will only call or text but I'm on and off my tablet all throughout the day. Accountability was good as I knitted all night. I didn't get my usual 100 ounces of fluids in though,so that's a goal for today. Post op 5 years 3.25 months and weight at 119.2 today. Heres the food B 1/2c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 31/2 oz deli turkey and cheese 3 baby carrots D not sure as we have a Christmas party to attend but protein of some sort S 5 oz cottage cheese 1 T no sugar added peach butter. Have a great day all and make those smart choices that move you toward your goals!

seattledeb
on 12/9/17 11:42 pm

I always have to be mindful of my fluid status. You think it would be easy after all this time.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 569 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 362 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 273 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 459 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 375 views
Recent Topics