What's on your Photo Friday Menu RNYers?

catwoman7
on 12/29/17 5:48 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Menu Crew!

I got up early this morning because I'd planned on going to an Aqua Zumba class, but it's 4 degrees F out there again today. Boy, it is *so* tempting to just stay in bed and not venture out of the house again today. I still have about twenty minutes to decide. I know I'll feel better about myself if I go, but getting out in this is going to be awful...

Other than maybe going to Aqua Zumba class this morning, I have a massage this afternoon. I'm also going to make some cauliflower soup sometime today. I'd planned to do some deep cleaning in our living room this week, but I haven't touched it. All I've seemed to want to do this week is sleep and lay around reading or playing on my computer. I guess my body needs the downtime - but sheesh!

Accountability was good yesterday. Down 3 lbs this morning. Even though I'm sure it's just a normal fluctuation and not due to any effort on my part, it was great to see that lower number!

QOTD: I don't make New Year's resolutions anymore because I don't keep them, but I, too, would like to keep this house more organized. It's out of control right now. It's not only lack of time, it's lack of motivation. Hopefully I'll do a much better job of it after I retire. I think this has just been a rough year - plus I have all this stuff from both my mom's house and my dad's house that I have no idea what to do with. Sometimes I feel like all this stuff has taken over the house. UGH!

2 years 6 months out:

B: homemade pumpkin Greek yogurt with 1 T tahini and 2 T high fiber cereal

S: coffee with half & half, protein/Miralax latte shake

L: chicken salad (made with Greek yogurt) in a Flat Out Wrap

D: regular salad with diced chicken breast on it

probably another yogurt or a piece of crustless pumpkin pie later

ex: Aqua Zumba??

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Teena D.
on 12/30/17 4:51 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I was down 3 lbs yesterday too and it felt amazing!!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

NYMom222
on 12/29/17 6:05 am
RNY on 07/23/14

QOTD: Don't do resolutions per se. I like to contemplate and meditate on the last year and the year to come, and my expectations. And I pray for a word that just speaks to my heart for that year. Sometimes there's irony in the word, like this year. My two phrases were the best is yet to come and choose joy. Which with a crazy year of unexpected surgeries and difficulties, I really needed to hold onto them.

Photo is me right now staying warm... lots of layers

Accountability: Even though I didn't really eat what I planned I did fine. Realized I had a NY strip steak in fridge so that was lunch... yummmm Dense protein is where it's at, full for hours

1: usual latte, egg, cheese, siracha on low carb tortilla

2: Bulgar Wheat, PB ( maybe)

3: grilled chicken, cesear dressing, orange

4: nuts

5: Salmon cauliflower rice

6: Greek yogurt, PB

ex: PT and was thinking of doing my Pilates DVD

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

karenp8
on 12/29/17 7:33 am - Brighton, IL

How's the healing going? I needed your layers when Lily and I did our 4 miles. At least today was 15 and not 5! Walking outdoors--even when chilly is so much more fun than the treadmill. And Lily is worn out now too!

NYMom222
on 12/29/17 8:24 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Having my son in Chicago for 5 years I am well aware of the bitterness and how cold it gets... weeks sometimes of sub-zero weather...brrrr. Lily looks happy now. It is too hard for me to exercise in the cold because of my asthma. I was struggling at the gym yesterday just because of breathing the cold during the day....

My healing is going well, a little more challenging this time, I would say. Sleep getting better but too many weeks of bad sleep gets to you. Thanks for asking.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

karenp8
on 12/29/17 8:29 am - Brighton, IL

You're in my prayers,my dear!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/29/17 9:35 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

You've been through a lot with the accident then the surgeries. I hope you will be fully recovered soon!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/29/17 9:34 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

We all need to bundle up like that. My Irish knit sweater is going on today!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Emiepie
on 12/29/17 2:25 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

You look so toasty!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 12/29/17 6:22 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! It's going to be a crazy full day of work-so I have to make this quick but hope I can check back in later or else I will read through later tonight. Love your pics, and I LOVE THE NEW HAIR!

QOTD: I usually set some goal, I haven't firmed up any just yet but will get a few going.

Time since surgery: 3 years 4 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Chicken sausage, Carbmaster yogurt, and mixed nuts

D: Stea**** mashed cauliflower with cheese and bacon bits

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with canned pumpkin and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: An hour stair climber this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1182 Protein:111 Carbs:71 Fat:55

Hope you all have safe and happy New Years celebrations.

My pics this week are of Em.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 360 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 387 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 222 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 398 views
Recent Topics