How did you get through the flu epidemic with your...

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/18 9:22 am, edited 2/3/18 9:32 am

I was exposed three serious times - once on a cruise ship where literally everyone ( four people ) I traveled with got seriously sick... except me .. then to a sneezing coughing obvious sufferer in the next seat on the plane back ( two weeks later ) . My system defeated both strains valiantly .

The worst came here in NY ... a third silent exposure maybe a week after I flew in. I got VERY foggy brain-wise ( noticeable cuz I'm in ther middle of signing deals and contracts )

Couldn?t do my work... just sweated and puked ( couldn?t keep down liquids at all and scared from severe dehydration after a few days ) and finally asked my doc to prescribe Tamiflu remotely. It?s really been effective but I?m scared to go out and get re-exposed.

Your experiences ?

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/18 6:32 am, edited 2/3/18 10:32 pm

Obviously there?s a problem with misspellings on the headline part as well a*****tuation in the body .

really annoying and something the site needs to fix ASAP before they lose more visitors.

I use mobile Apple products - I phone 6s and I pad to post FYI.

i literally have to go back and RE edit anything I post because of the persistent pattern of misspellings and bad punctuation by your interface. Also the emoticons almost always post incorrectly that's why I stopped using them.

These things waste posters time and reduce traffic posts and views of your site . Please fix ASAP .

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 467 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 302 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views
Recent Topics