What's on your menu today (Photo Friday) RNYers?

Just4me7
on 3/2/18 10:51 am

Does that article say your dad served in world war 3? Or do I need a new eyeglass prescription?

Pamela

Surgery 05-08-18 hw 317, consult wt 278, surgery weight 252. M1 -20, M2-5, M3-8, M4-6

Theduffman27
on 3/2/18 11:46 am
VSG on 11/19/14

It does, it should have read Vietnam!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

newme14
on 3/2/18 4:49 am - Ontario, Canada

Happy Friggin Friday!

I didn't think I was going to make it! I've been working on a special project for the last week and a bit, so no cell phones, not at my regular desk. UGH. BUT it's over with!! back to my regularly scheduled program also known as life!! :)

QOTD: Between those I'd pick invisible.

Accountability: I've been semi-ok. we've had meals brought in for us. So I've been trying to go protein first. and I had some of my own snacks. I have a new addiction to Kashi Mocha granola bars. Seriously, I swear I've eaten 2 boxes this week alone. (They were provided to us) Cripes. Need to get the carbs OUT of my system ASAP. This weekend I'm working all weekend 12-16 hour days so I have to be careful about what I'm eating and drinking. They will supply us with JUNK-pizza, hotdogs, popcorn, and Timbits. (I could eat my weight in Timbits) so I have to plan to say no and be prepared with my own things. Quest bar in my pocke****er bottle in hand.

Menu:

Breakfast: Tea with premier protein and 2 mini homemade muffins. (Made with protein pancake mix)

Snack: Skyr yogurt with flax and poptartz protein powder

Lunch: Buffalo chicken-homemade dip with celery for dipping

Snack: Kashi granola bar. My last one. I took it yesterday before we left the room.

Supper: I'll be working, so if I can pop into Wendy's on the way I'll get some chili. If not? Protein bar while I work.

Snack: I will NOT have the pizza or Timbits. I will NOT! I will have the premier protein I brought instead. I can do it. I can!!!

Exercise: Nill. I'm leaving work to go to work. But I walk around at work all night so I expect to hit about 25,000 steps on my Fitbit. Plus stairs.

I don't have a photo to upload. I'm doing this from my work computer. I will have one for next week!

Hopefully everyone has a great day and weekend!!

Lori

RNY January 2015

HW-365 CW-185 GW-160

"Beauty is found within."

Loril1963
on 3/2/18 5:12 am
RNY on 10/28/16

So cute

Sheila_H
on 3/2/18 5:12 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all and happy Friday.

Love all the pics. So cute. This is a pic of my brothers and I. My dad was into silhouette pictures.

QOTD: can I have both? I guess I'm nosy and Iloved the invisibility cloak in Harry Potter.

I am off to a retreat later today for the rest of the weekend. It's not too much free time for me because I'm the one who organizes it so I'll be running around putting out fires, but it will still be fun. I have my workout clothes packed, plus few quest bars. But again I'm the one who chose the menu for these three days, so I made sure there was salmon at all the meals! ;)

Accountability: spot on

B: protein shake

L: on the road - turkey jerky and string cheese

S: hard boiled egg

D: salmon and veggies

E: don't think I will have time this morning but if I do, today is cardio day. 45 minutes elliptical.

Have a great weekend.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

catwoman7
on 3/2/18 5:19 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Hi All!

my baby brother (age 51 - so maybe not a baby anymore!) is here through Tuesday, so other than a couple of prior commitments we have tonight and tomorrow morning, we'll be bumming around with him the next few days. I'm really freaked about eating this weekend, though, as the family (my mom and my sister and her- family also live nearby)) will be going out *a lot*. Even when I order light, with that much eating out, it's so easy to go over on calories. One day - not a huge deal. Five days - huge deal. I need to really watch it.

we went to a Mexican place last night and I had my usual two tacos (the authentic ones with the 4" tortillas and just meat, onion, and cilantro), but I feel like a blimp this morning. Ugh. We're going out tonight with the board of an organization we're on - not looking forward to eating again.

QOTD: definitely being invisible. I really do not want to know what people are thinking about me when they're looking at or talking to me - nor do I care what they're thinking about *period*! Like you, Daisy, I have an active monkey brain - I don't even pay much attention to what my brain is doing most of the time!

2 years 8 months out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt with 1 T tahini and homemade blueberry/blackberry sauce

MS: coffee with half & half, protein/Miralax shake

L: ?

D: there's "Korean tacos" on the appetizer menu of the place we're going tonight - may get those

ex: hopefully I'll have time to run by the gym for a few minutes today

a few of you saw this on Facebook a couple of days ago. It's my Sunday night Aqua Zumba class. The class is bigger than this, but some people didn't want to be in the picture. I'm in the front row on the left - with the blue & turquoise swimsuit.

Have a good day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

supershopper
on 3/2/18 5:19 am

Can't find a pic of myself on my phone so no pic for me- the rest is in storage so no idea where it is.

QOTD: neither but I would take invisible over reading minds. I wanted to be invisible for the first 37 years because of my weight. Never again

Food was good last night, was feeling a little icky after dinner. I think too much fat in roast but it was soooo good!

workers at house so if it gets too distracting I will leave and go work at coffee shop.

will weigh again tomm, didn't today. keeping under calories though and no strange binge episodes.

food plan today:

baked chicken

protein cake

coffee/pp creamer

leftover bbq and collards or roast

not sure on dinner- we may go for seafood but I had planned bbq for him. we will see.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Meggles07
on 3/2/18 5:47 am - Canada

Good morning :)

So, I haven't been posting for quite a while for two reasons -- the less important reason is that I caught a stomach virus and lived off crackers and soup for 2-3 weeks (lost 7-8 pounds and not in a good way).

The second and more important reason is that I'm expecting a baby -- due in August. This has led to a very messed up menu that I didn't feel like sharing lol. I'm back to normal now, and want to make sure I keep my weight gain under control over the next few months.

I have my three year surgery follow up at my clinic on Monday. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to meet with the one dietitian I can't stand. She has made me cry twice.

Post-op two years, eleven months.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - chicken and veg

Snack - apple and pb

Dinner - pizza toppings

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Queen JB
on 3/2/18 6:00 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Congratulations! August babies are the best babies (IMHO!).

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Meggles07
on 3/2/18 6:37 am - Canada

Thanks!!

I'm guessing you're an August baby?? ;)

My original due date was August 10th, but got backed up to August 5th. So I will probably deliver sometime between July 1 and August 31 ;) lol

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 350 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 395 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 103 views
Recent Topics