What's on your menu today (Photo Friday) RNYers?

Patty R.
on 3/2/18 10:26 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Lots of snuggles and lap time !

Librarian67
on 3/2/18 6:27 pm
RNY on 02/28/17

What a sweetie!

Emiepie
on 3/2/18 8:00 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Happy Fri-yay! Daisy, love your picture! I did end up taking today off so this is a fly by post (waiting at the eye dr with Em). Hope you all have a great day... my menu is up in the air since I'm not sure how long this will take and I'll be out and about most of the day. I'll be eating protein forward for sure! Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dodgergirl27
on 3/2/18 9:26 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Happy Friday Everyone!

Pretty mellow weekend for me, just getting workouts in, working around the house and general relaxing!

Time since surgery: 4+ yrs

B - 2 string cheeses & coffee

L - leftover chicken fajitas

D - Likely, more leftover fajitas (I made a big batch and I don't get bored easily...plus its easy :)

S - wasabi almonds

E - Hopefully a 20 min hit round when I get home from work (why I don't workout in the morning is beyond me, I felt so great yesterday knowing I had it done and behind me...its so easy to blow it off when its at the end of the day...oye! I'm frustrated with myself)!

Vit - ok

Have a great weekend everyone!

ScottAndrews
on 3/2/18 11:02 am
RNY on 03/20/17

QOTD: Read minds and it's not even close.

I once read this book called Memoirs of an Invisible Man and the problem with being invisible is that when you eat... the food is visible! So you gotta hide after you eat.

Reading minds is a skill I think I could turn into a real money maker.

Linda W.
on 3/2/18 11:59 am - Clearlake, CA

It's been a tough week, but I made it.

I've been struggling lately with diet. I'm 8 years out from surgery, and the last 2 years I've managed to pack on 25 extra pounds. So working to get back on track.

Q: I would rather be invisible. I think knowing what other people think would scare me too much!

B 2 eggs, scrambled, 1/2 cp cottage cheese, banana

L Click mocha protein shake with a scoop of prebiotic

D Hamburger with cheese, spaghetti squash

S Click vanilla latte protein shake

Protein 75.5 Fat 34.5 Carbs 55 Calories 891

Linda    
MeerKat1994
on 3/2/18 12:02 pm
RNY on 05/09/17

It's been sooo long since I commented on one of these. It's hard for me to remember to post. Bout time to hop back on! A goal that I have this month is to post my daily menu here regularly.

QUOTD: I think I would rather read minds, provided that I don't ALWAYS have to being reading other people's minds--just when I want to.

A: I do not want to admit to this but I have to. I re-introduced bread and icecream two weeks ago. I excused by saying "it's low calorie" and "it fits in my calories." BUT it has caused me to have really bad cravings. Like, really bad. And the Halo Top is killing my wallet and keeping me from my protein goals. No more. Back to 30 grams or less of carbs. Feel free to yell at me about this.

Time since surgery: 10 months

I'm not feeling great today, so I'm going to do just fluids since I have an upset stomach.

M1. Premier Protein and coffee

M2. Unjury chicken broth protein and butter for fat

M3. More premier

M5. Unjury

seattledeb
on 3/2/18 9:21 pm

I won't yell at anyone.

Toast and bread products are for me the easiest food to regain on.

Are you full drinking all those shakes?

MeerKat1994
on 3/3/18 11:08 am
RNY on 05/09/17

I am! As long as I keep my liqueds up, I still feel physically full.

But I have had a bit of stomach upset this past week, so I just haven't been hungry and food hasn't been sitting well. So yesterday and today are lighter days for me.

seattledeb
on 3/3/18 4:02 pm

I didn't read carefully enough. Sorry you got sick. The suggested diet for stomach upset is simple carbs. BRAT-bananas,rice, applesauce, and toast.That's not ever going to work for me!

I usually drink more too.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 287 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 480 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views