What's on your menu today (Monday) RNYers?

newme14
on 3/5/18 7:00 am - Ontario, Canada

Good Morning!!

I'm so excited for this week. Carbs have been back in full force and I need to nip them in the bud!! Cripes!!I'm doing CAMAW.

Accountability: I ate everything and anything that was put in front of me. No worries though-I still are the healthy food I brought with me. I just added to it. SIGH. Reset this morning. It's going to be a rough 3 days to get it out of my system. Seriously. it was like I never had surgery. GRRR.

QOTD: I have a card my nan sent me -the last one before she passed, and I have a quilt that she made me, and a quilt that my mom made me.

Menu:

Breakfast: tea with restoralx and Premier protein

Snack: Skyr yogurt

Lunch: Tuna 1 can (just plain old tuna, I love it best that way)

Snack: 3oz Chicken with some sauce if needed to get it down.

Supper: 4 oz of steak

Snack: If needed, light and fit greek yogurt or premier protein

Exercise: I am hoping to try a new class at the gym, Cardio/weights and then I'll hop on the treadmill for a 5Km.

Have a great day everyone!

Lori

RNY January 2015

HW-365 CW-185 GW-160

"Beauty is found within."

yvonnef1964
on 3/5/18 7:07 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Ive been to the laundromat already. Have to leave in an half an hour to go to the drs appt, hopefully I can get help with my binge eating. Going to the plasma center after I go get my tire checked on my car. Busy day for me.

My weekend eating wasn't good so hopefully this week we jump start back off the carbs.

Qotd I have antique glass lamps that were my grandma and we put new cords on them together so they mean a lot to me.

B coffee with creamer and Splenda and egg mcmuffin without the muffin

L chicken tenders

D bbq pulled pork

Have a good day

Loril1963
on 3/5/18 7:12 am
RNY on 10/28/16

What a neat idea your mil had, love it. It's going to be a long day for me, had a crappy sleep grrr, I've been awake since 240am not fun. It's 10am and it feels like 2:pm lol. I'm doing my second camaw yaaah

B boiled egg slice of bacon

S cheese string x 2

L. Chicken with BBQ sauce with melted cheese

S plain yogurt with cinnamon & stevia

D mussels

definitely using benefiber in my coffee this week!

have a great day

ks76
on 3/5/18 7:14 am, edited 3/4/18 11:16 pm
RNY on 11/29/17

Good Morning everyone!

Love that tablecloth Daisy! What a neat idea. I love to paper craft (Scrapbooks etc, but i don't like sewing of any kind. I wish I did b/c that tablecloth is something I would do!)

So what kind of ahem..fiber do you all add into your diet? I've been reading over the "New Normal" post op sheet they gave me to start following after 12 weeks post op and that was one of the things they said and I need some ideas. Thanks!

B: Premier protein drink (Cookies and creme) New flavor..tastes like cookie crisp cereal!, and a peach cup.

L: I sauteed some chicken breasts with bacon and Parmesan yesterday for lunch, and am going to make a small salad at the hospital salad bar as well.

D: Smoked ribs my husband made yesterday OR Spaghetti with zoodles leftover. Haven't quite decided yet.

S: Yogurt, turkey stick, and babybell

If I am doing the challenge..are we allowed salad or no? The CAMAW. I'm thinking Ill have to not have the salad or zoodles if thats the case but wanted to clarify.

Highest Weight: 315, Day Of Surgery: 291.5 CW 184

Sheila_H
on 3/5/18 8:05 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Miralax for fiber.

CAMAW is no veggie nor fruit. Meat & dairy.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

ks76
on 3/5/18 8:18 am
RNY on 11/29/17

Well guess I blew that one. I'll have to do the next one around. Thanks for clarifying!!

Highest Weight: 315, Day Of Surgery: 291.5 CW 184

cc583
on 3/5/18 12:57 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Just start fresh tomorrow! :)

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

matchison
on 3/5/18 7:15 am - CYPRESS, TX

Good morning all,

I decided to try AMAW, just to see if I can do it

B: Earl Grey Tea, 3oz Fajita Chicken Strips
S: 3oz Deli Turkey with Mustard
L: 3oz Rotisserie Chicken
S: 3oz Deli Turkey with Mustard
D: 3oz Lemon Chicken Thighs
S: 3oz Fajita Chicken Strips
Cal-839; Pro 104; Carb 9

Mary

Height 5'5" Sleeve Nov 2011 HW 250 SW 241 Total Lost 70.0 lbs

Convert to RNY January 10, 2017 HW 260 SW 250 CW 178.4 GW 150

Sheila_H
on 3/5/18 8:14 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all.

My weekend work retreat was great until Sat night. For dessert they put a flourless chocolate lava cake in front of me. I ate half of it :-( So happy I'm doing the CAMAW this week. Detox!

QOTD: I love the tablecloth Daisy. What a neat idea! I have a silver spoon from my grandma. I remember her putting tea leaves in it and dipping the spoon in ho****er to infuse tea. It's like a little enclosed colander. I don't use it but I keep it. It was one thing I kep from her house. I also have a cardigan from my dad, he used to wear it around the house. It's in the back of my closet and I look at it/touch it when I really miss him.

I'm already mourning the lack of veggies, but o keep telling myself I can do this.

CAMAW

B: Protein shake

L: turkey meatballs

S: yogurt/cheese

D: chicken breast

Good luck everyone.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Kakesie
on 3/5/18 8:17 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Daisy and Menu Family!

I love all the special items stories!

QOTD: I have my grandmother's diamond ring that my grandfather gave her after they had been married for a certain time to replace the smaller diamond he had given her when they got married. She always wore it and I remember the day when she took it off her hand and gave it to my mother. My mother said, "Oh Mother, are you sure you want to give that to me now?" My mom wore the ring for many, many years and when she died I inherited it. I will someday pass it on to my daughter, Saralisa. I am not wearing it right now because I've lost so much weight that I need to take it in and have it re-sized. (This picture was taken when my fingers were still fat).

Another favorite possession I have is a book of poetry that my mom wrote, her 7th and last published book. She asked me to illustrate it and she and I were able to complete the book shortly before she died, so it is very special to me.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 91, Calories - 1,305, Carbs - 150

I am doing CAMAW this week.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: hamburger patty

D: hamburger patty

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, cottage cheese

E: Taking Blossom for a walk around the subdivision

Have a wonderful day everyone!

~ Karen

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 350 views