What's on your menu today (Tuesday) RNYers?

Dodgergirl27
on 3/6/18 9:16 am
RNY on 01/22/14

I couldn't agree more with exercise in the AM! It's so hard to drag myself out of bed, but man I feel so good once it's done...and I feel like I feel "healthier" all day long after I workout in the morning. Still, all those positives can't always compete with the lure of my nice warm bed on a cold morning, lol!

Emiepie
on 3/6/18 1:07 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I just can't go to the gym after work....I have to do that first thing in the morning.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

ScaleSkater
on 3/6/18 5:55 am, edited 3/5/18 9:57 pm

Good morning. I have a feeling today is going to be one of those odd days. The first sign of it was I was swimming early this morning and a woman was watching me for a couple of laps then jumped into my lane and stopped me (thankfully I only had 2 laps to go), but then she asked me if I was swimming in my lane or did I want to move over to the shallow lane? When I told her that I only had 2 laps to go, she said - good and proceeded to take over my lane - and I mean take it over to the point I needed to leave to avoid collisions with her. I've swam at that pool for almost a year and never seen this woman. Definitely weird. Maureen the lady that always swims in the lane next to me, just said - man, you have the weirdest things happen to you in this pool (referring to the time that 6 people jumped into my lane and decided to have a beach party with pool exercise noodles used as toys (I mean sword fighting and things like that) - happened about 6 months ago). I work out at a private club, but they contract with a hotel next door to be their exercise offering, so we get some really weird people from time that don't know courtesy at all. Oh well. Smile and keep moving.

Accountability was pretty good. I did eat a chicken patty my wife bought me and found it used some potato as binder. I just ate a few bites and gave the rest to the dogs. So intention 100% and execution 95% ;)

QOTD - I don't really care about the switch, but I'm always concerned with the accident rate on the day of the switch. Particularly when you lose the hour. I believe statistically that is the highest accident day of the year in most areas. Also I believe that the reason for the switch no longer exists, since most farmers can farm now at night with all the technology they use. So I think we should stop it just due to the accidents it causes.

B - 2 egg whites from hard boiled egg with 1/2 of a yolk, TJ everything spice and a 2oz sausage they are trying out new in our cafeteria. They were sampling it and it was pretty tasty, so I said CAMAW power and bought it! I almost never eat breakfast meat these days, but I'll see how I feel (if it keeps me full until lunch - maybe I'll add it).

S - 5.5 oz Plain Fage, .5 ounce mix of almonds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, 1 tbs Quest PB protein powder

L - Small salad with oh shoot - I brought the other half of the chicken from last night. I forgot I packed it before I found the potato. Damn. Looks like I might have to eat my emergency salmon pouch I keep in the drawer. See weird day for sure ;)

S - 1 oz cheese Havarti (maybe Buffalo chicken stick Ostrim, but not sure I'll need it)

D - Small salad and Lamb Kabob

S - 2 SF popsicles

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Theduffman27
on 3/6/18 6:01 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Sometimes people just suck! LOL. How rude for someone to jump in your lane and stop you from swimming. I have zero tolerance for people like that and would have not handled it as gracefully as you did. ( I guess I can be rude too) Glad you were able to get your swim in and move on!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

pammieanne
on 3/6/18 6:47 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

I'd have been right there with ya... I would have had to throw a fit with that lady... sometimes my mouth just opens and sh$t flies out uncontrollably...

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Mandi87
on 3/6/18 10:11 am
RNY on 12/08/16

Why are some people so inconsiderate and rude? Good for you for not letting it get to you too much. I probably would have been a wimp and just got out then and there since I don't love confrontation but I would have been annoyed all day by it lol. Good for you for finishing your swim!

Kakesie
on 3/6/18 6:02 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Daisy and Menu Family!

CAMAW went well yesterday! Accountability: Protein - 102, Calories - 1,000, Carbs - 31.

QOTD: I don't understand why they started DST in the first place. I adapt pretty well to the time changes, but I absolutely hate it getting dark early in the winter time.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: hamburger patty with melted cheese on top

D: rib-eye steak

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, cottage cheese

E: Maybe walking at the mall since it's so cold & windy outside today.

Have a great day everyone!

~ Karen

ks76
on 3/6/18 6:12 am, edited 3/5/18 10:12 pm
RNY on 11/29/17

Good morning menu friends!

Okay I'm going to try this CAMAW today since I flubbed it yesterday.

QOTD: It doesn't bother me either way, I can adapt to pretty much anything.

Premier Protein has 2 new flavors, peaches and cream and cookies and creme. The cookies one tastes like Cookie Crisp cereal to me. Sam's has the 12 packs for $12.66 so I stocked up. (Theres a 3 pack limit per card but one of the employees heard me talking about it to my husband and let me use his card to get 3 more..lol)

B-Premier protein and bacon

L-Tuna fish and cheese stick

D-Leftover ribs most likely.

S-Yogurt and cheese and turkey stick if I'm still hungry

I missed picture Friday but wanted to share the reno we just did on my sons room. He's a total Michigan fan, but we ditched that for a grown up room I guess. LOL!

Highest Weight: 315, Day Of Surgery: 291.5 CW 184

Theduffman27
on 3/6/18 6:35 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Great job ! Did you redo the floors ? Did you have to sand? I am asking as I need to redo a floor and am not looking forward to it, you have given inspiration!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

ks76
on 3/6/18 6:59 am
RNY on 11/29/17

We did not, we bought 3/4" prefinished hardwood, it had nasty cheap builders grade carpeting in there laid over a subfloor. I want to redo our hardwoods in our hallway too (from the dogs skidding down them lol) but we still have the dogs so I'll wait for now.

Highest Weight: 315, Day Of Surgery: 291.5 CW 184

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 351 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 204 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 457 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 372 views