What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Just4me7
on 7/10/18 5:41 am

Forgot QOTD I celebrated my 60th birthday in March and DH and I celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary in April.

Pamela

Surgery 05-08-18 hw 317, consult wt 278, surgery weight 252. M1 -20, M2-5, M3-8, M4-6

Partlypollyanna
on 7/10/18 5:32 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning! Not sure why but i've been up 20 minute or so and I'd like to blow a big raspberry to today and go back to bed. I won't, but I'm thinking about it, lol.

QOTD - I have two couple friends that celebrated 40 and 45 years about 3 weeks apart -- they are both incredible couples and married very young, babies really. Most of my other friends either married young and are on new marriages or married late and are still in single digits! I do have a very good friend who will turn 40 this year, she's the youngest in our girls weekend group so we're all excited to have a big todo for her in October!

Accountability - the sweet potato/sausage patties were HORRIBLE; I ended up eating about half of one and then throwing them away. Not yummy at all.

Menu

B - Coffee + Premiere X2

S - Light & Fit greek

L - 2 oz mozzarella

D - 2 oz mozzarella

Since i'm doing a cross country flight, I also have an emergency snack packed - beef jerky; it's going to be hard to get all the water in today since I lose time but I'll get as much as possible.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/10/18 5:33 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I love it: Tacos everywhere! Happy Anniversary to your parents! DH and I are celebrating our 37th at the end of August. For the past couple of years we have gone to Nantucket to celebrate, but I don't want to stay overnight and there is too much hassle to do a day trip just for dinner. But I'm thinking that a day trip to Martha's Vineyard is possible (we can park at a friends home and take a closer ferry) or maybe we will go to Provincetown...

QOTD: The most recent milestone celebration was DD's 30th birthday in May. I went with DD and friends on a limo bar-hopping trip (late night for me, but not much imbibing). The next morning we had brunch with her friends, then she came with me back to Cape Cod for dinner out with family.

2 Years, 3 months post-op (maintaining at goal for 19 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Out to lunch with friends (possibly Ahi Tuna appetizer if we go where I think we are going)

D: Salmon burger or chicken sausage ****ep swapping for something else)

S: yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Partlypollyanna
on 7/10/18 5:36 am
RNY on 02/14/18

We went to Provincetown twice in our week on Cape Cod; I loved it there! I cannot even begin to imagine what winters must be like there though.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/10/18 4:04 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

It's pretty desolate in the winter but should be okay at the end of August!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Kakesie
on 7/10/18 6:13 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Julia and Menu Family!

QOTD: 2 years ago we had a party with the family to celebrate Saralisa's graduation from college and my 60th birthday. Next year will be my brother's 60th birthday. Gosh, how did we get so OLD?!

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 86, Calories - 1,405, Carbs - 195.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, banana

L: Healthy Choice chicken stir fry with vegetables, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: Healthy Choice turkey meal, light & fit Greek yogurt

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, frozen yogurt

E: walking Blossom

Have a wonderful day everyone!

~ Karen

artchikk
on 7/10/18 6:18 am
RNY on 02/12/18

ahhh Tuesday. its only Tuesday! yesterday was a LOOOONG Monday, so I am hoping today seems easier by comparisson.

QOTD: I just had my 40th birthday a few days ago so that was my biggest recent milestone. My Mom and Sister and SIL are taking me out for a surprise Girls day/night out this Sunday to celebrate and I have no idea what or where we are going- its very exciting! DH and I have been together for 11 years as of last month (married for 7 this October).

Morning: Coffee w/ half vanillla PP and sugar free blueberry flavor syrup
B: Light & fit greek yogurt
L: leftover curry shrimp & cauliflower rice
S: SF vanilla pudding w/PBfit.
D: DH is making BBQ chicken tonight w/veggies

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

catwoman7
on 7/10/18 6:20 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

I had a wonderful day yesterday in Illinois with my former babysitter! We haven't seen each other in probably 47 years - it was just great to see her again! We both love second-hand places, so after spending a couple hours at the Mexican restaurant chit-chatting, we hit a couple of those - then went to a cafe for a drink (well, beverage - non-alcoholic!) and stayed there for a couple of hours, too. I bought a bunch of jigsaw puzzles at Goodwill (I've decided I like doing them - but only for about an hour at a pop. I think they're good for my brain, and they keep me from eating!!). I also got a really fun overnight bag, which I don't need, but I love it anyway!

Today it's Yogalates, then coffee with Mom. This afternoon I have to meet with a caterer to plan a meal for my one of my organization's brunches next season (we have four speaker brunches each season - so meeting with three different caterers this week and next). I have to make a dish sometime today for a potluck I'm going to tomorrow because I have almost no time tomorrow. I'm also going to make a pizza because I have a bunch of leftover ingredients from a recipe I tested a week or so ago. So it'll be a busy couple of days.

QOTD: I was going to say we haven't had any big milestones lately - but we have! Our 20th wedding anniversary in April, and my retirement last week!

3 years out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt with raspberries

MS: coffee with half & half, protein/Miralax shake

L: cottage cheese with raspberries

AS: maybe a L&F yogurt

D: pizza (either one piece or, if I just scrape the toppings off, then two pieces)

ex: Yogalates

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 7/10/18 6:33 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Love the taco holder, genius. My Monday was spent filtering through the mountain of emails I received last week. Today I need to follow up on a few of them and hopefully schedule some interviews for a position I have available.

QOTD: Most recently, a friends 40th birthday (her hubby had a surprise party for her). Congrats to your parents (I think your Mom reads through the thread sometimes)!

Time since surgery: 3 years 10 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Krave pork stick, and Carbmaster cottage cheese

D: Buddig turkey pack, low carb pita, spinach salad (Bleu cheese, pecans and Skinnygirl raspberry vinaigrette dressing), peach slices, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 6 miles ran this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1257 Protein:113 Carbs:91 Fat:55

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

babsinga
on 7/10/18 6:49 am
RNY on 07/11/17

Howdy,

Working the pounds off I gained while having company. Its not so hard to get back on track as I thought. Now that all visitors are gone, its getting easier .

QOTD: Nothing except my birthday in a few weeks.!!

Food for the day:

Isopure protein shake banana 25 grams protein 110 calories

coffee with ff creamer

Lunch: Grilled chicken and a veggie 200 calories 25 grams protein

snack: Yogurt low carb 9 grams protein 70 calories

Dinner: Pulled pork with a veggie and sugar free bbq sauce Hughes

Snack: Maybe a piece of cheese or yogurt again

Total carbs: less than 20 90 grams protein calories: 750 ish

Babs in GA

HW 348 Revision SW 224 GW 165 CW 148

Revision from sleeve to RNY

Pre op: -5 M1-12 lbs M2 11 lb M3-5lb M4 -9lb M5 -2 M6-6 M7-7 M8 -4 M9-5 M10 -2 M11 -2

200 lbs lost and 17 pounds below goal !

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 146 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views