What's on your Sunday menu RNYers.

Insert Fitness
on 7/15/18 3:54 am

Morning Weekenders!

yesterday was a crazy productive day in the garden. It ended up being on the farm a bit longer than expected.

my mom went to visit my grand parents, who live nearby. They both have some health issues, and have kinda stopped leaving the house . As always, she invited them up to the house. She mentioned sitting under the oaks and watching us work in the garden.

for whatever reason, they said yes this time! So we spent an great afternoon sitting in the shade and talking. They even stayed for dinner. So I pulled together a quick bbq for my mom.

all in all, a great day.

today is a crafting day, getting ready for my husbands 40th next weekend.

Whats on everyone's agenda today?

Qotd: whats left on your summer bucket list? I have a trip British Columbia in August, so I'm excited to see some giant trees! I also want to visit this new pop up patio/bistro thing here in Ottawa that opened this year, that near some rapids on the river!

menu:

Brunch: coffee and then later steak and eggs are on the menu.

dinner is up in the air, I think one of my sisters will be here, so I'll run to the butchers for something to grill!

have a good one!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

NYMom222
on 7/15/18 4:03 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good Morning Erin, sounds like a lovely day on the farm.

Rainy here today - boo.

I had a week of too much fun with house guests 2 weeks ago and it's been hard to get back on track. My weight is fine, you just know you aren't making good choices.

QOTD: I like to eat lobster outside at this little restaurant next to the water at sunset and watch the ships come in. A tradition I haven't done yet this summer. My 60th is in a week and a half so I am sure there will be plenty of celebratory meals coming.

B/pre-workout: eggs plus egg whites and lite English

Post-workout: cottage cheese and cantaloupe

Lunch: invited to BBQ- meat and salad

Dinner: pollack and spinach

S: protein drink, maybe Greek yogurt

Ex: gym. On my way soon.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Queen JB
on 7/15/18 4:29 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning! I am stalling--I should be getting stuff done... I am feeling so overwhelmed that I don't have a second to spare, but oh well.

QOTD: My summer is already over. I crammed all of my summer fun into the visit with Maryann and Cynthia. Now it is back to 14+hour work days, including weekends. Boo.

I don't have a super solid plan today, yet, but here is the plan:

B: Fit Frappe Mocha with hot coffee

S: eggs

L: tuna and cottage cheese

S: beef jerky

D: ?? tbd

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Maddymoe2
on 7/15/18 5:18 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning. It's going to be another hot day. Yesterday was 99. At least we don't have humidity. I am headed to church this morning and then just relaxing the rest of the day.

I've been up since 4 this morning. It's 5:15 right now and the sun is starting to rise. I think I'll take Josie for a walk before it heats up.

QOTD- I don't have any plans for the rest of the summer. I just want to enjoy every day. Maybe some day trips into the woods to hike or float around in the lake.

B- 1 egg with chicken sausage

L- Taco meat with salsa and cheese

D-something on the grill, probably a steak kabob

Lots of water and always vitamins

pinyee
on 7/15/18 6:00 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Hi all.. Happy Sunday... Today is actually turning into a quiet day it was supposed to be busy with running errands because Emily was heading back to DC on Tuesday but when she got her work schedule they forgot when she was coming back and did not schedule her so we changed her flight back to Saturday. Which works out great for me I can actually get some work work done...

QOTD: We have some day trips planned but in two weeks is my girls trip to Nashville... Looking forward to that!!!

Food for the day:

B: bacon

L: pulled pork (brother had leftovers)

D: no clue but I am sure we are going out

Have a good day folks...

bethmal
on 7/15/18 6:18 pm
RNY on 12/26/17

Just came back from Nashville! Loved it!!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

karenp8
on 7/15/18 6:02 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu peeps! Lily and I have 4 miles in this morning and will do at least a mile this evening. I was worried about exercise at this worksite as its literally in the middle of farm fields and on a walking arou busy road with lots of traffic. I could see walking around the parking lot.many many times. On the way here yesterday we got a phone call that the busy road is closed to cars for utility work. I choose to see that as a God thing so Lily and I can get our steps in safely. Only one house there so we so zero traffic today. QOTD more trips to Eva Tn for 3 weeks working at a church camp and a weeklong trip to Nashville for Nomads annual meeting and then 3 weeks at Dubach La and then 3 weeks at a camp at Hot Springs,Ar. We'll have a few weeks at hhome scattered in there too. Accountability was good with almost 10,000 steps(9533) and no extra bites. Post op 5 years 10.5 months and weight at 119.6 today. Heres food plan B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz deli turkey and cheese 3 baby carrots D 4 oz burger patty no bun small lettuce salad with raspberry dressing S 2 T hummus with 4 cucumber slices. Have a great day full of healthy choices! Coffee time!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/15/18 6:03 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

What a wonderful day you had! So nice to spend an afternoon chatting with family.

After a rocky start yesterday, DH, Justice and I had a good walk along the ocean. It got a bit warm, but was so pretty. A few pictures below. Justice is decorated with beach roses and resting under the memorial bench for DD on the harbor.

QOTD: I'd like to go to Block Island, a small island off the coast of Rhode Island. We have never been there so would like to check it out on a day trip.

2 Years, 3.5 months post-op (maintaining at goal for 19.5 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Burger with no bun and salad (at a cookout)?

S: shrimp or veggies (I'm bringing them to the cookout)

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

karenp8
on 7/15/18 6:11 am - Brighton, IL

Beautiful pictures,Liz!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/15/18 6:26 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Thank you - it is easy to get good pictures here!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 150 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics