What's on your Thursday menu, RNYers?

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/18 2:32 am
Au_Contraire
on 9/15/18 8:15 am, edited 9/15/18 1:16 am

Overall I think it's best to actually try things on to see how they fit and if they are flattering prior to buying. However, during a period when you may drop several sizes per season, those thrift sites can offer a real savings, especially if you know how the sizing and fit of the brands you're looking at tend to run. Good luck!

stacyrg
on 9/13/18 8:37 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning. Peach, I'm fighting your cold, which doesn't make me very happy. For the past two days I've been trying to convince myself its allergies. It's not allergies. Sigh.

QOTD: Mon, Tues, and Wed I spin. Tues. I take a booty blaster class before spin (think endless squats and lunges), Thurs. I also take a TRX class. On thursday I either run or take another spin class. Saturday I do some combination of the following: Run, weights and box (many weeks it's all three. If my running partner is actually teaching the boxing class, the run is eliminated. The weightlifting class is a constant. On sunday I either run, kickbox or spin.

My plan (since I'm fighting the cold I'm not hungry, but forcing myself to eat since I'm still working out)

B: Bacon

L: chicken thigh

D: ??? All I have in the house is steak and I'm not sure I'm up for that

S: latte and if I actually make it to TRX, a yogurt before class.

Emiepie
on 9/13/18 12:51 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you feel better soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

stacyrg
on 9/13/18 2:52 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Thank you!

Au_Contraire
on 9/13/18 1:39 pm

Rest up and feel better!

stacyrg
on 9/13/18 2:52 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Thank you!

Partlypollyanna
on 9/13/18 2:45 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Another incredible dedication to a work out schedule. I need to emulate you!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

cc583
on 9/13/18 3:40 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Feel better!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Julia S.
on 9/13/18 8:56 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Sorry I've been absent for the last few days. I've been struggling with benign paroxsysmal positional vertigo. It started last Thursday and didn't seem like my usual bout. I went to work and when I reached my desk I starting sweating uncontrollably and the room was spinning and I felt like throwing up. So I ended up going home and by the time I got there I was so chilled I had to get in bed with the electric blanket. I tried to reach my doctor and she had no openings so they recommended urgent care. What an experience the PA told me it could be a brain tumor. Not exactly what you want to hear.

There is a maneuver to clear it and I have done it twice, the first time I thought it might clear it but it returned. I missed work on Monday and saw another doctor who confirmed BPPV. She wanted me to go to PT, not sure what they are going to do, except the maneuver I've already done. The urgent care gave me scopolamine patches for the nausea and meclizine. The patches make my mouth so dry I feel like it's the Sahara. I put one back on today as I have PT and was afraid I would vomit. And the meclizine makes me so drowsy I can't function.

I've avoided the computer except for work, as the world spinning and trying to concentrate don't go well together.

I haven't felt much like eating, the nausea is bad sometimes. I haven't done much walking as it usually feels like I walking on the deck of a ship in a storm. I try to stay close to the walls so I have something to keep me from falling.

On a positive note I'm edging ever closer to Onederland.

QOTD: I don't have a usual at the moment. I have a treadmill and I'm going buy get an elliptical from a friend so I'll get a routine going soon.

Almost Friday! Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 140 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 395 views