What's on your Sunday Menu RNY'ers?

peachpie
on 9/30/18 3:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

morning pouch peeps!! I'm up again waiting for the sun to rise to go run. Today hubby and the kids are going to help a friend move. I'm a little annoyed that he's doing this because they are the a family that has 9 boys. All school-aged boys (young men) so I'm kind of like do they really need more help?? It's his longtime friend though, and I'll have the house to myself so whatever.

Qotd: NSV roll call! Let's hear your latest ior favorite NSV. For me- I was shopping for leggings and got some at Aerie. I feel like that store is for teens style-wise but I had a coupon. I didn't feel like an imposter shopping there (for once), and when I asked the girl for an XL in a certain color, she asked me if I was sure a L wouldn't do. It was like being asked for my ID to buy a drink :-) (I went with the XL because of the whole 'it's geared towards teens' feeling and I figured a large there wouldn't be a true 'large'.)

3.5 years out 213

m1: egg, turkey sausage and a leftover pumpkin spice cinnamon roll from yesterday

m2: turkey burger that I didn't eat yesterday (I had chipotle salad instead)

m3: beef stew

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/30/18 5:54 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Where is everybody? It is already almost 9 am here on the east coast!

It is going to be another nice day here so I'd like to go somewhere for a walk near the ocean as I did yesterday.

QOTD: I guess a newer NSV is that people can't remember what I looked like pre-surgery now. When they see an older picture it surprises them (not me - I hated having my picture taken back then).

2.5 Years post-op (maintaining below goal for 22 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna, pickles and cottage cheese

D: pork

S: veggies and hummus

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/18 6:24 am
Writergurl08
on 9/30/18 8:12 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Aren't pets funny?? My cats normally love going outside with me, but now since we've switched over to our fleece sheets for cooler weather, none of them will get out of the bed!

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/18 10:13 am
Au_Contraire
on 9/30/18 3:39 pm

Those are wonderful NSVs! Makes you feel great, right? All sorts of small moments of wonder are in store for us all as we go through this process! I love the photos you post of Jake - and that cute one of him staring glumly at his feline nemesis!

catwoman7
on 9/30/18 6:30 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

we're meeting my mother and sister for coffee in about 45 minutes. I should run out to this shoe outlet sometime this afternoon - I'm taking the first step toward my new "career" as a water fitness instructor, this one being mirroring a current instructor on the deck on the opposite side of the pool (as to not disrupt the class) so I can make sure my crappy joints can handle doing the routines on land before I waste a lot of my time and the gym's money (they'll pay for my training and certification). I have moderate arthritis in one of my hips and mild in a knee, which is why I do most of my cardio in the pool. The only good pair of athletic shoes I have are black, because I wear them as my regular shoes a lot in the winter, so you can't really tell I'm wearing sneakers unless you look. But I think they would look odd with the clothes I'd be wearing as a water fitness instructor (shorts or a swim skirt). So I'll go look for something in another color - like light gray or white, maybe. Not much else going on today - which is good since we were tied up all day yesterday, and I have a busy week ahead..

QOTD: I can't think of anything recent off the top of my head, but yesterday at the conference I kept thinking that if I spotted someone I hadn't seen in a long time, I could probably walk by them and they wouldn't notice it was me. It's happened before at various places - like the grocery store. It's kind of a nice "feature" - not that I make a habit of purposely ignoring people I know, but if I'm in a rush and don't have time to talk, it's nice being in a situation where people don't recognize me (but again, only ones who haven't seen me in awhile. I've been at my current weight for at least 18 months now).

3 years 3 months out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt with 1 T tahini and 1.5 T NSA fruit spread

MS: coffee with half & half, Miralax/protein vanilla latte shake

L: cottage cheese and strawberries

AS: L&F yogurt with high fiber cereall

D: turkey taco meat with lettuce, tomato, cheese, salsa, and plain Greek yogurt

ex: yoga

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Amy Liz
on 9/30/18 7:01 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning! It's Sunday football funday! My Pats play the Dolphins this morning, it's on! But first we will take the dogs to the park for a walk. This afternoon I'm making a batch of hot wings to munch on the rest of the day. A few errands, laundry, weekly prep and whatnot are on the agenda also. Season 4 of my beloved Poldark premieres tonight - so happy!

QOTD - A recent NSV - I'm finally used to my smaller size in that I no longer fear chair sizes, narrow passage ways, sitting between 2 people or use being left handed as a reason to sit on the end to have more room. In the car, I have the seat up as far as it will go and I no longer panic when I open the door - it's all normal to me now.

Accountability - Okay - I had to break up with BBQ flavored pork rinds yesterday. I kicked them to the curb/trash with a squirt of dish soap for good measure...not that I would eat from the trash, but it was the dramatic cherry on top. They have been giving me a stomach ache anyway which I have been in denial about and ignored...good riddance you salty creeps!

22 mo out 156.2

b- coffee x 3, yogurt

l-chicken wings

d-chicken wings

l-yogurt

v/l on track

e-2 mile walk

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 179 GW 175

Writergurl08
on 9/30/18 8:15 am
RNY on 02/15/18

I laughed at "good riddance you salty creeps!"

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Greateight
on 9/30/18 7:19 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Happy Sunday. I got a lot done yesterday, so today will be kind of a low key day for me. I do have to do a little bit of work today. I have to speak for about 15 minutes Monday on a conference call with over 300 people so I want to prepare my remarks rather than freestyle.

QOTD: Smaller pants yesterday. I got $30 back in Kohls cash and there is a suit coat that is on clearance for $32 so I am going to go back and get it tomorrow night. Its a size smaller than what I am wearing now, but for $2 I think that I can wait.

Breakfast: omlette

Lunch: Cod with Brussel Sprouts

Snack: Cottage cheese, SF Jello

Dinner: Cod and Brussel Sprouts

Have a great day all.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 258 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics