What's on your Sunday menu, RNYers?

Writergurl08
on 10/14/18 6:14 am
RNY on 02/15/18

good morning and happy Sunday! Im surprised I'm first on here since I slept in some. Yesterday was warm and sunny enough to get some work done in regards to cleaning up the garden for winter. Pulling out plants that were done, and covering it all up with grass clippings. I left my kale, since it can survive through some cold and snow.

Laundry and food prep for this week is all that's on my agenda today.

Qotd: we've talked some about favorite fall things, but what to you, is the saddest part about hunkering down for winter? Pulling up the garden is definitely it for me. No more fresh produce except what I managed to freeze or can...

Day 5 of AMAW, and still on track

breakfast: 4 oz ham, black coffee

lunch: 4 oz chicken with ranch seasoning

snack: apple bourbon sausage

dinner: I might do a meatloaf

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Writergurl08
on 10/14/18 6:21 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Someone else was already posting the menu, leaving mine in case anyone wants to do my QotD :)

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

bethmal
on 10/14/18 6:42 am
RNY on 12/26/17

I'll post to both :)

Yesterday we went to the Apple Scrapple Festival and I allowed myself a bite or taste of everything I wanted. I did not feel deprived and we walked a lot so I am happy with my choices. Today will be a bit more normal in the food category.

QOTD: The saddest part of hunkering down in the cold grey weather that is coming our way. I can't stand going days without the sunshine. Yesterday was the first really cold, chilly grey day and I am already dreading the upcoming months. Oh, and I am freezing like I have never been cold before!

B: scrambled egg

S: PP chocolate shake

L: leftover quesadilla burger

D: My dad's bday dinner - wings, cold sub sandwiches & pizza. I'll make good choices but I can't really say what I will be in the mood for

Enjoy your Sunday!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/14/18 6:49 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Today we are doing an Alzheimer's Walk in Provincetown. It should be cool, but not too freezing which is good.

QOTD: I miss going to the beach for the afternoon in my bathing suit. Florida here we come!

Accountabiliy: Good until midnight when I couldn't sleep. I consumed enough carbs to equal the daytime calories. No CAMAW for me yesterday. Today I Begin Anew (as a good friend of mine says)!

2 Years 6.5 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 22.5 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Cheese Sticks and/or meat stick

D: Leftover lamb burger

S: homemade cottage cheese with torani SF syrup

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Au_Contraire
on 10/14/18 1:15 pm

Begin Anew is exactly right! Go CAMAW for the next couple of days and all will be golden, Liz! Have fun in Provincetown!

catwoman7
on 10/14/18 7:04 am, edited 10/14/18 12:05 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

Not much going on today, but that's fine since i have another busy week coming up. My goal for the day is to decide on our health insurance for 2019 since the deadline for changes is coming up fast..

QOTD: definitely the fact that winter is on its way. I hate the lack of sunlight, the cold, and the snow!!

3 years 4 months out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt, raspberries

MS: coffee with half and half, Miralax/protein shake

L: TJ's oven-roasted turkey slices and string cheese, grapes

AS: either L&F yogurt or a piece of crustless protein pumpkin pie

D: I might make a pizza - if so, I'll have one piece

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/14/18 7:23 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Now that you are retired will you travel at all to anywhere brighter and warmer?

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 10/14/18 7:31 am
RNY on 06/03/15

probably not this winter since I have phase 2 of PS scheduled for Dec 7 (BL and AL) - and then, there's my 19-year-old cat with multiple health issues. But after this particular winter, absolutely!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Kakesie
on 10/14/18 7:23 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Cassie & Menu Family!

I'll post of both, too.

Snowing here this morning! YUK!

QOTD: Definitely the shorter days and it getting dark so early at night. Lack of sunshine.

Accountability: Sticking to CAMAW. Protein - 141, Calories - 1,247. Carbs - 79.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: sausages, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: hamburger patty, light & fit Greek yogurt

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, omelet with cheese

Have a great day everyone!

~ Karen

Amy Liz
on 10/14/18 7:35 am
RNY on 11/21/16
I'm posting on both!! Good morning everyone~ With the exception of taking the dogs to the park this morning - I don't intend to leave the house! Yesterday turned into a million errands - but that's okay as I was able to cross SO much off my to do list. I love that! So I'll be home all day today, but it's not a couch day ;( It will include cleaning, laundry, BBQing, prepping for the week and some closet organization. I bought shoe shelves WEEKS ago but they are still in the box so that is on the agenda too.

QOTD - I live in California so we don't really have a hunkering down period because not much changes. At most we will have a heavy rainy season which is depressing when you are used to so much sunshine. I know - California problems!

Accountability - Rob is on a baking/cooking kick. Yesterday he made cinnamon coffee cake, enchiladas and TOLL HOUSE FRIGGIN' COOKIES. I licked a cookie dough beater and had a couple tiny bites of a cookie - for the chocolate chips really... Ugh -not enough to get sick, but enough to upset my stomach a bit - why?? I'm over them - ewww. I gagged seeing the cookies on the counter this morning -good!

22 mo post op - 157.5

b- coffee x3, nonfat plain greek yogurt w/blackberries

l-egg beaters and salsa

d-chicken enchiladas

es - jello w/whipped cream

v/l on track

e-2 miles with the dogs at the park

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?