When I am post-op.....

Sheryl Tilley
on 4/12/05 7:11 am - Prescott, AZ
I am going to get back to roller skating for exercise at the local rink at least one day a week. They have a senior time where there aren't any kids flying by -- so I think that would really be cool. Sheryl
KTRNAGAR
on 5/22/05 8:56 pm - Raleigh, NC
WELL I AM 30 AND HADN'T ROLLERSKATED SINCE I WAS PROBABLY 12 OR 13 BUT LAST YEAR A GIRLFRIEND OF MINE VISITED FROM TEXAS AND SUGGESTED WE GO..I WAS TERRIFIED!!..ALL THOSE PEOPLE WIZZING BY MADE ME REALIZE THE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY I WAS MISSING OUT ON..I GAVE IT A TRY AND THEN MADE THE COMMITMENT TO START TAKING MY GOD-CHILDREN TO FAMILY NIGHT SO I COULD GET BACK IN THE SWING OF THINGS..I LOVE IT!! AND YES IT IS A WORKOUT BUT A FUN WORKOUT BECAUSE MUSIC IS PLAYING.GOOD EXERCISE TOO BECAUSE YOUR WHOLE LOWER BODY GETS A WORKOUT AS WELL AS YOUR ARMS..SO GO FOR IT!!!!!! I HAD OPEN RNY 10/8/2003 AND SO FAR 162LBS LOST!!!
Barbara T.
on 6/29/06 8:52 am - KANSAS CITY, MO
Hi Katrina, My name is Barbara and I love skating, now mind you I haven't skated in about 7 years and can't wait until I can do it again. It was hard on my knees with all this weight so of course I had to stop, I'm 60 years old but still a kid when it comes to skating and yes it really is a good source for exercising It was a real passion of mine and God willing I'll be able to skate again. Have a great time and enjoy yourself on the wheels! Barb T in KC.
Most Active
Recent Topics