Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/06 9:57 am - ID
Topic: RE: "Lonliness and weightloss"
I'm 18 and have never had a boyfriend. I had ONE male friend my entire life.. Being overweight and in high school isn't easy.
Katherine A.
on 5/22/06 4:57 am - Klein, TX
Topic: RE: What is Romantic to you?
my latest pleasure has been a pedicure / manicure. what a blessed 2 hour retreat!
joanpearl
on 2/24/06 1:30 pm - Lawrence, KS
Topic: RE: "Lonliness and weightloss"
hi Jeannie, I am looking too,,,,, where are all the men? lol
ree
on 1/3/06 10:42 am - Red Oak, TX
Topic: RE: What is Romantic to you?
Women are not hard creature to please. A little dinner and a movie or even a nice bed and breakfast would be nice and relazing. If you really want to spend some money take her to a spa for a day or a weekend she will love that. ree
tammysue
on 10/28/05 1:07 am - Marinette, WI
Topic: Are there any REAL men out there that are looking for Romance?
HI!! My name is Tammy and I had RNY June 3rd 2004. I have lost 156 LBS so far. I only have like 20 more to go. I am happy with the way I look now though. I am looking for Mr. Right as I am Ms. Right! I am a very romantic and passionate woman. I am old fashioned in a way, but am very hip also. I love nature, fishing, camping, dancing, reading, movies-cuddling on the couch. I am 40 years young, sperated (2years now). I am getting divorced as soon as finances allow. I am trying to move to Lafayette, Indiana as soon as I find a job out there. Just moved here from Florida. If you want to email me at [email protected] I would love to talk to you.
SteveApril45
on 9/18/05 12:08 am - frostburg, MD
Topic: What is Romantic to you?
Hi People I'm thinking of something special to do for my girlfriend Cathy,she works very hard 2 double shifts on the weekends(she's a x-ray tech)I have her kids every weekend and we drive 289 miles every weekend to Richmond to get her to work.Her feet are always hurting and I rub them for her and she likes that but I want to do something for both of us(alone).Any ideas would be helpful.Hope you all have a great day........steve
Evie
on 9/6/05 11:30 pm - Arnprior, Canada
Topic: RE: Hello?
Yup! I visit, but i thought this was a board to discuss "Harlequin Romance Novels"....LOL Take care... Eve
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/05 7:55 am - Love, WA
Topic: I can't stop eating.....
My surgery date is July 27,05 and I should be following a healthy diet and excersise program given to me by my surgeon and I just can't stick to it, I am hungry all the time, I feel like this is my last chance to eat whatever I want and I also feel that I have enough time to do it before "The Date" and I just don't feel like walking or doing nothing. It's frustrating and I've gain a few pounds already, I'm worried and don't know where to begin with this issue. Am I alone in this? if there is anybody out there that is going through the same, please let me know and also give me some tips to break this horrible cycle. Thanks so much.
hot-n-sexy-mama
on 3/9/05 4:27 am - Moreno Valley, CA
Hey Kim. Congrats on your weightloss. You were definitely in our prayers....you had everyone scared to death for a while. I am so glad everything turned out okay. I am down 65 pounds. I have joined Blue Grass Fitness Center. They are great out there. I will keep my eyes open for any jobs. I know Cato's was hiring, but I am not sure if they still are. Email me sometime.
kim R.
on 3/8/05 10:36 pm - harrodsbug, ky
I don't think any of these boards get used. Hey Anna how ya doin? I haven't talked to Kelly in a while. I'm down 60 lbs. now after a 3 week plateau. It really sucked too. I increased my water intake and boom started losing again. I'm in the process of finding a job if you hear of anything please let me know. I'm willing to do just about anything ok. Thanks.
Most Active
Recent Topics
What is Romantic to you?
SteveApril45 · 2 replies · 299 views
I can't stop eating.....
ELKGROVE · 0 replies · 312 views
Hello Friends
Phyll H · 0 replies · 304 views
Hello?
hot-n-sexy-mama · 5 replies · 368 views