Recent Posts

Gigglepants10
on 2/13/05 1:54 pm - Ozark, MO
Topic: RE: Hello?
I am here, but going to bed now. Tomorrow is the biggest "Romance" day of the year and I have to work :o( I did get taken out to a movie Saturday night "Phantom of the Opera"!!! It was SOOO GREAT!! I cried!!! I want to see the play now!
SteveApril45
on 2/8/05 6:12 am - frostburg, MD
Phyll H
on 1/21/05 1:33 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Topic: Hello Friends
Just stopped by to wish everyone a great weekend !!! and if you have a chance please stop by the below link http://www.skyy-girl.com/documents/43.html And vote for my team: TEAM AFRICA !!!! and me for your favorite team member Phyh_3043 thanks sooooo much guys !!!! Diva aka Phyh_3043
hot-n-sexy-mama
on 1/11/05 11:14 am - Moreno Valley, CA
Topic: Hello?
Does anyone ever visit this message board??????
nitengale
on 10/23/04 8:17 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Topic: RE: looking for friendship
ditto that. I got dumped mid surgery literally. So to have someone new that understands and supports all of this with out the questions, without the sarcasm would be a treat.
mceleri
on 10/18/04 3:30 am
Topic: RE: looking for friendship
A dating board would be great!!! To be able to meet a guy, go out to dinner and not have to explain why I'm not eating any more...ahhh that would be heaven!!!
JeannieGoodmon
on 9/12/04 1:57 am - MODESTO, CA
Topic: looking for friendship
Hi my name is Jeannie Goodmon, I had wls 7 months ago, feeling great, looking foward to my new beginnings...I recently started college, taking bookkeeping classes, thinking about buying myself a horse to start riding again with my 12 yr old daughter Nikki. Wanting to meet a friend to chat with....would love to have something in common with this friend, such as wls...maybe they should make a dating board where you can enter your dating profile? Its a thought.... Jeannie
JeannieGoodmon
on 9/12/04 1:47 am - MODESTO, CA
Topic: RE: "Lonliness and weightloss"
I am sure there are lots of single people out there looking for friendship or more...dont be afraid to make a new friend who shares the same qualities as you do & who has gone through wls as you....I am looking....are you? Jeannie
kim R.
on 8/23/04 1:08 am - harrodsbug, ky
Topic: "Lonliness and weightloss"
You know for most people they have a partner to go through these steps in their weightloss journey. Somebody to celebrate with when the loss is good and a boost of confidence when when your having a good cry on their shoulder if the loss is not so good. This board woulds be a great way to fill the voids in somebody's life and possibly give 2 people a nice start on a permanent relationship. What better partner to have than one who has gone through the same things in life as you have. You could be each others support. I know I'd love that kind of support. I have lots of friends, but its not the same ya know. Just sharing my thoughts.
nitengale
on 8/13/04 4:41 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Topic: RE: Welcome to the Romance Forum message board
hmmm, what a shame this board is not being utilized to its full potential. We, some of us anyway, have been lonely so long and now we have a wonderful opportunity to meet others, maybe even "the one" and we don't bite, not even nibble. I'll go to the main board and see what I can muster up...
Most Active
Recent Topics
What is Romantic to you?
SteveApril45 · 2 replies · 299 views
I can't stop eating.....
ELKGROVE · 0 replies · 312 views
Hello Friends
Phyll H · 0 replies · 303 views
Hello?
hot-n-sexy-mama · 5 replies · 368 views