What to do with stamps!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/25/05 12:44 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi - I don't know if this board is looked at much, it doesn't appear to be, but I thought I would post this anyway. I used to collect stamps, I never stamped, just collected them. Well now I want to get rid of them. Does any one have any suggestions on how to do that?? They are big, little, I have a stamp for whatever theme you want!! They were nicely displayed in my guest room, but now -- I am uncollecting!! Ideas?? I dont' even have an idea of how much to sell them for. donna
Chunky Dunker
on 5/15/05 3:09 pm - WA
ebay them. I have sold a ton on there.
Lynda H.
on 5/17/05 5:45 am - Tulsa, OK
I agree, EBAY is the way to go!!!
football123
on 5/18/05 3:22 am - Katy, TX
You could send them to me! I will gladly pay shipping. But, e-bay is another good way for you, too. I do buy quite a few off of there. Good luck and keep me in mind if you should want to get rid of some!
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/05 3:41 am - Fairfax Station, VA
thanks to you all *****sponded! I guess the answer is eBay. Now I just have to figure out how to price them - any suggestions. donna
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/05 4:49 am - North Texas, TX
Hello, Donna, FWIW, I just came across this site that claims to pay cash for used stamps http://www.usedrubberstamps.com/ Perhaps if you don't want to deal with pricing and ebay, this may be an option. Hope this helps, Jo
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody?
Sunshine Will Be Skinny ! · 0 replies · 314 views
Is Anyone out there - 2008!
Danielle V. · 1 replies · 540 views
It is lonely in here..
Danielle V. · 4 replies · 571 views
Is anyone out there???
Danielle V. · 0 replies · 278 views
Happy New Year Everyone!
Danielle V. · 0 replies · 369 views