Holiday projects in the works?

(deactivated member)
on 10/3/05 1:50 am - North Texas, TX
What projects are you thinking about for the holidays? Collages? Gift Tags? Christmas Cards? Perhaps personalized place setting cards for the big Thanksgiving dinner? Do you enjoy making Halloween or Thanksgiving cards in addition to (or instead of) Christmas cards? As for me, I'm planning to list all of my ebay items listed within the next few weeks so that I can forget about doing anything but stamping for a while. If I don't stamp often, I get so rusty that it takes all day to get my craftiness going again. Know what I mean? ~Jo
Stacey D.
on 10/4/05 10:42 am - Fishkill, NY
I am so with you on all of that. I have gotten all my stuff together go create my scrapbook for pumpkin picking and applepicking. I am so happy that the kids and the camera cooperated. Stacey
Nancy Hall
on 10/14/05 5:35 am - Charlotte, NC
I'm getting ready for a couple of workshops right now, but I've been thinking about Christmas. Notebooks with matching pens are a great gift for my 13 year old daughter to give. I've also taken some paint cans and covered them. Stampin Up has a really cute set I just got called Bubble Queen. I was thinking about doing some cans and filling them with fun little bath products. I haven't started my Christmas cards yet but I think I know what I want to do. We are finishing up 75 invitations for my Dad's 80th birthday party. They turned out really great. Anyone want to do a swap? Nancy H
ladyanji
on 10/26/05 7:11 am - Sioux City, IA
I stamped treat bag toppers for DS's class, they turned out really cute. Their names and black bats, cats and spiders on orange and bright lime card stock. My Thanksgiving cards are in the works, courtesy of a design I saw in the Stampin' Up mini catalog. I just got all of the supplies I needed, now I have to sit down and actually DO them. I really like the paint can idea... I have several family and friends that always get bath stuff from me. They seem to like it, so I keep on giving it. I'm always looking for inventive ways to spice them up... Thanks for the ideas! Happy Stamping!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody?
Sunshine Will Be Skinny ! · 0 replies · 314 views
Is Anyone out there - 2008!
Danielle V. · 1 replies · 540 views
It is lonely in here..
Danielle V. · 4 replies · 571 views
Is anyone out there???
Danielle V. · 0 replies · 278 views
Happy New Year Everyone!
Danielle V. · 0 replies · 369 views