Christmas Cards/Projects...

AnneRie
on 10/26/05 9:08 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi there everyone!!! What is everyones plans for Christmas Cards? How many are you making? Do you make all the same card or a different card for each person/family that you send to? Are you making any projects for Christmas Presents? If so, what ideas are you toying with? Anne-Marie
Nancy Hall
on 10/27/05 11:28 pm - Charlotte, NC
Hey, Anne-Marie! I'm still planning, but I thought I would do several different types of cards. I get tired of doing the same one over and over again. I was thinking about using the Bubble Queen stamp set and covering a paint can and filling it with bath products for my son's teacher. I have a club that meets monthly and we talked about doing paint cans and doing a cookie swap. I haven't given it too much thought. I have my surgery on November 30th so I figure that I'll be doing alot then since I won't be able to leave the house for a little while. Nancy H
AnneRie
on 11/2/05 7:45 am - Phoenix, AZ
First and Most importantly.... CONGRATULATIONS on your surgery date!! I will keep you inm y prayers! We ususally do one card and the entire family helps with them. But I am thinking I might do it differently this year. Not sure yet! The Paint cans with the bath stuff in them sounds ADORABLE!!! Take pictures for me and let me know how they go!! I will be stamping Christmas gifts this year as we on a TIGHT budget! Keep in touch, I love talking stamping! Infact, I am leaving work right now to go to a SU! meeting! Talk to you later, Anne-Marie
Danielle V.
on 12/1/05 2:36 am - Cranston, RI
Hi Anne-Marie, I am making my cards for the first time this year. I did a white background and stamped silver snowflakes. I used a burgandy cardstock and stamped in white (Take time to enjoy the simple things in life). Inside in white on white I stamped (let it snow) and on another square piece of cardstock I embossed in silver (Happy Holidays). I only made 12. How about u? Danielle
AnneRie
on 12/1/05 4:52 am - Phoenix, AZ
Danielle, Well, You are ahead of me... I have done absolutely NO stamping so far for Christmas. I was hoping to do some this coming weekend, but we shall see! Your cards sound adorable! I wish there was a way to post them on here. Email it to me privately at [email protected], I would love to see them! Happy Holidays, Anne-Marie
Danielle V.
on 12/1/05 5:47 am - Cranston, RI
HI Anne-Marie, I sent the pictures. Let me know what you think. Danielle
AnneRie
on 12/1/05 5:55 am - Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE IT!!! I gotta get busy this weekend - that is all there is to it!! LOL but with 4 kids all going different directions it is close to impossible most weekends! I just need to make the kids help me... do it assembly line style. Boy won't they just love that - NOT! I let you know what happens... Anne-Marie
Danielle V.
on 12/1/05 7:35 am - Cranston, RI
Thanks - I didn't have many to do and I made them pretty simple. Maybe next year I will get a bit more creative. Good luck and let me know how you make out.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody?
Sunshine Will Be Skinny ! · 0 replies · 314 views
Is Anyone out there - 2008!
Danielle V. · 1 replies · 541 views
It is lonely in here..
Danielle V. · 4 replies · 572 views
Is anyone out there???
Danielle V. · 0 replies · 279 views
Happy New Year Everyone!
Danielle V. · 0 replies · 370 views